The "Breakfast" thread

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Neighborhood garage sale this morning. We didn’t plan to participate, but at 8:00 put a few things out. We were still having coffee, so no breakfast, by 10:00 it was too hot. We made almost $400, and called it quits. Brunch at 11:00.

View attachment 57668

$400 in 2 hours??? You must have had a really upscale yard sale! Around here, if anything is much more than a dollar, the homeowner has to take it back in the house or toss it.

Lee

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
2 egg Ham Cheese, Onion Omelet- (yep; Fresh eggs work best.)
Tomato Juice (A-1, Salt, Pepper, Tabasco, & Celery stick.)
Virgin Bloody Mary.

42323 1 Oml.jpg
42323 2 oml.jpg

Johnny West

After we got out of the park we stopped for a late breakfast at the Outpost cafe in Madison. I had the chicken fried steak with a side of bacon. The bacon was fried crumbly crisp, which I detest, but tasted good. My chicken fried steak was one of the best I’ve had and loaded with sausage. I spiced it up with Cholula.

IMG_5282.jpeg
IMG_5283.jpeg
IMG_5284.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

kirai1

Hey dudes! Ready to kickstart your day with a healthy breakfast that's totally rad? Look no further, because I've got the lowdown on creating a killer morning meal that'll fuel your body like a champ. First up, ditch those sugary cereals and opt for a hearty bowl of oatmeal loaded with fresh fruits and nuts. It's a slam dunk combo of fiber, vitamins, and protein. Next, scramble some egg whites with veggies like spinach and bell peppers for a protein-packed punch. And don't forget to toast up some whole grain bread and top it with avocado for that creamy goodness. Boom! You've got a delicious, wholesome breakfast that'll have you feeling like a superhero all day long. Stay healthy, dudes!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The good news is that I went out to breakfast with my best friend. The bad news is that neither of us liked it. She got a "loaded baked potato omelette" which she said was gross. I got sausage Benedict, with tasteless sausage patties and store bought Hollandaise with no lemony or any other flavor. We didn't eat the mushy potatoes.

Shoulda stayed home.

Lee

IMG_20230626_090757.jpg

IMG_20230626_090752.jpg