Todays Lunch

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
At work having leftovers.

20210815_110525.jpg

Johnny West

Brunch today was to use up the last of the pot roast potatoes and to have an egg sandwich using her home made gluten free bread. The bread is very good and so much better than store bought.

18D18205-7EC2-476F-B31E-B7F3D4103215.jpeg
2369E3AF-24DC-49BB-9937-47F636B2E0B7.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, man, Mark! I SO want that!

Dan, your salad looked wonderful!

Lee

Johnny West

Today’s lunch was my wife’s home made ramen mix using bulk Costco gluten free noodles and a spice mixture she found on the net. It needed more salt so I added soy sauce, chicken salt, and Tapatio hot sauce. There is also three eggs poached in the soup and a teaspoon of seaweed that fluffs out nicely. All in all it is a good concoction.

B4BDF404-52F9-4244-AEC6-A18ED88B8ABD.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
They are pretty much steak fries shaped differently. Pretty good! :thumb:

Sorry to belabor this subject, but I am picky about my fries: are they crispy on the outside? Most steak fries aren't anywhere NEAR crispy.

Lee

Ironman

🍺
I wanna know what all you put in that tort salad. Yum
It’s pretty good and pretty simple. The owner/deli manager tasted it today and she wants to add it to the deli. :cool: Just need to make it in house.

16 ounce fresh cheese tortellini
Half red onion finely diced
1/2 red bell finely diced
1/2 green bell finely diced
1 cup Italian salad dressing
1 cup grated parmesan
1 TBL parsley

Im going to add a small can of sliced black olives next time. Maybe even halved cherry tomatoes and salami? Freshly shredded Parmesan is better, I’m sure. Still tuning it in so they can make it at the store.