Todays Lunch

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Since my burgers are going to be naked at dinner (no bread/buns), I decided to have a tuna salad croissant sandwich for lunch, with Cape Cod sea salt waffle cuts.

20210407_103621.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I had cinnamon Life cereal and a banana for breakfast.
I'm having a peach yogurt and some grape tomatoes for lunch.

20210421_131004.jpg

Johnny West

Today’s lunch was Turkey giblets pan fried in butter. I was disappointed there was no gizzard, two small hearts, and a small liver. H.P. Sauce on the side...

Attachments

• B300EC3B-A404-41B5-9C56-29CCAB48D674.jpeg
    B300EC3B-A404-41B5-9C56-29CCAB48D674.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 83

Cooksie

Site Supporter
For lunch I had the last two tamales from last week. I could eat them once a week.
Those look a lot like the tamales that I buy from WalMart, larger than normal. I love them too. They're so easy in the steamer.

Chaparros Tamales Chapparro Chicken Tamales​

Johnny West

We went to Metropolitan Market and I got a French ham and Brie baguette. We drove to Ruston Way and found a parking spot to eat lunch then went for a grove through the Tacoma Docks area and up to Federal Way and home. I neglected to get a photo of my sandwich.

Johnny West

Today’s lunch was my wife’s leftover Freshetta ham and pineapple pizza. She added her own ham and pineapple to what they offered. She didn’t take the cardboard off the bottom so it wasn’t done last night. She gave it more time in the oven after dinner and came out ok. I’m not a fan but she wasn’t going to eat it and now it’s gone.

C1A1141C-F1FA-4340-BFE4-82D12959FF5C.jpeg