The "Breakfast" thread

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good Morning from California!

My father is not a fan of chorizo, so since he took off early this morning, it felt like a good time to break it out. :fridge:

Two corn tortillas, eggs scrambled with cheese, chorizo fried with red and green pepper, caramelized onions, sour cream, and lest we forget the BACON!!

�� Let's see how long it takes my father to realize his DD has joined the forum. @Lucky-- No cheating and telling!

Welcome to the Forum DD!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Good Morning from California!

My father is not a fan of chorizo, so since he took off early this morning, it felt like a good time to break it out. :fridge:

Two corn tortillas, eggs scrambled with cheese, chorizo fried with red and green pepper, caramelized onions, sour cream, and lest we forget the BACON!!

🤭 Let's see how long it takes my father to realize his DD has joined the forum. @Lucky-- No cheating and telling!

That looks really good!

A guessing game....love it. It probably won't take long. I think I've already figured it out.

Welcome....if you're who I think you are, you're a very good cook :readytoeat:.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Super Site Supporter
That looks really good!

A guessing game....love it. It probably won't take long. I think I've already figured it out.

Welcome....if you're who I think you are, you're a very good cook :readytoeat:.

Welcome Crystal-What a wonderful surprise.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NCT, Crystal!

We've enjoyed seeing what you and Dan cook!

Lee

Sass Muffin

#coffeefreak
Gold Site Supporter
Yesterday while I was downtown, I stopped in Seasons Eatings and picked up a peach scone.
Delicious.

20200904_081523.jpg

lilbopeep

Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I went to Trader Joe's the other day and picked up things to make my own cereal blend. I had a bowl this morning.

Corn flakes, frosted corn flakes, freeze dried strawberries, freeze dried blueberries, raw sliced almonds and 72% Cacao Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar (chopped).

cereal_blend_091020_IMG_7153.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I went to Trader Joe's the other day and picked up things to make my own cereal blend. I had a bowl this morning.

Corn flakes, frosted corn flakes, freeze-dried strawberries, freeze-dried blueberries, raw sliced almonds and 72% Cacao Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar (chopped).

Attachments

• cereal_blend_091020_IMG_7153.JPG
    cereal_blend_091020_IMG_7153.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 59

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Corn flakes, frosted corn flakes, freeze-dried strawberries, freeze-dried blueberries, raw sliced almonds and 72% Cacao Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar (chopped).

I had a bowl of my cereal mix for breakfast.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Super Site Supporter
Corn Beef Hash, w/ Fried Egg.
Biscuits & Gravy
Tomato Juice & French Roast Coffee.

Attachments

• 7brk.jpg
    7brk.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 49