New Kitchen Toys!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Got myself the ATK's favorite 8" chef's knife. Can't wait to cut something, LOL! $39.

Many of my BBQ buddies love this brand.

Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's Knife​

Lee

View attachment 50649
knife.JPG
knife.JPG
knife.JPG

View attachment 50650
knife.JPG

Knife, close.JPG

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Hi all- I really have not been on since they changed this format.
Also my DD pretty much took over the kitchen.
So I miss ya all- Hi Shermie King of the Kitchen toys-
We just bought a Power XL Grill Air Fryer.
ninja foodi..jpg

Hi, dansdiamond. I bought THIS some time ago from a Target store! The thing wasreally heavy getting it home, but I managed to get it home on the bus. It steams, air fries, pressure cooks, slow cooks, bakes, broils & much, much more. You can literally cook right in the unit!! Make mac & cheese, stuffing, cook rice, do ribs, a pot roast, a whole chicken, & other things. I made a complete dinner in it, all without ever having to use the stove!! :whistling:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My father gave me this microwave popcorn popper for my May birthday and I just got around to trying it today. I used some old Orville Redenbacher kernels, no oil, and they were delicious! Crispy, not at all chewy - I am SO impressed! Way better than the pan-on-the-stove method and much healthier than the storebought microwave bags.

I did sprinkle a little salt on after popping. Next time, I'm going to try the melted butter feature in the lid.

Couldn't wait to share this with you guys!

Lee

Popper.JPG

Popper book.JPG

Johnny West

My father gave me this microwave popcorn popper for my May birthday and I just got around to trying it today. I used some old Orville Redenbacher kernels, no oil, and they were delicious! Crispy, not at all chewy - I am SO impressed! Way better than the pan-on-the-stove method and much healthier than the storebought microwave bags.

I did sprinkle a little salt on after popping. Next time, I'm going to try the melted butter feature in the lid.

Lee

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51168
We have one that is a plastic like bowl that works quite well. I still like doing it the old fashioned way on the stove.

Shermie

Site Supporter

Lee

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51168

I haven't bought a microwave popper, since most popcorn is sold to be popped in the microwave anyway. Looks cute though!! :unsure:

Ironman

🍺
I needed a new nonstick pan because my other one from SAMS Club is about done. It’s like a 24 inch anyway 😂huge!
During prime days on Amazon I picked this up for $20 something. Made hamburger helper for my grand Daughter today and was impressed!

I can’t remember why I didn’t go with all clad.

T-fal Dishwasher Safe Cookware Fry Pan with Lid Hard Anodized Titanium Nonstick, 12-Inch,​

12DAEFA6-A5C8-4407-9E82-0D8908A83E09.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I needed a new nonstick pan because my other one from SAMS Club is about done. It’s like a 24 inch anyway 😂huge!
During prime days on Amazon I picked this up for $20 something. Made hamburger helper for my grand Daughter today and was impressed!

T-fal Dishwasher Safe Cookware Fry Pan with Lid Hard Anodized Titanium Nonstick, 12-Inch,​

View attachment 51371

Nice score!

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter

View attachment 51371

I have a TFal that looks something like this!! :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter

View attachment 51371

I have a T-Fal that looks something like this!! :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I got THIS one. You put it in a pot of cold water along with the eggs, wait for the water to boil & when the timer starts to darken, you begin timing it according to how dark it is, either soft, medium or hard. :whistling:
egg timer..jpeg

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Crofton cast iron oval baker. My ex MIL still loves me. 😁
I know how to use cast iron but never cooked anything in a vessel with an enamel coating… kind of an odd size. 6x2x10” roughly. I’m used to using my 9x13 for everything 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 55056
My daughter has Celiac disease- Pans with enamel coating, are the only pans
we can share. Cross contamination in every other pan that does not have
enamel.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
A few days ago a friend had an online Facebook Tupperware party.
The only thing I really wanted or needed were these.
I like them.
Very handy for both sizes.
Now I can make more than 2 servings of pasta at a time. Lol

IMG_20230301_173822780_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230301_173845854_HDR.jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
Wevac Chamber Vacuum Sealer..jpg
Tiki Mugs..jpg

Ordered & getting THESE from Amazon! Chamber vacuum food sealer, Tiki Mugs & an exotic drinks recipe book. :whistling:
Exotic recipes Book..jpg

Last edited: