New Kitchen Toys!

Shermie

Site Supporter
If you're wondering where I put all the stuff when not in use, I put it in these storage bins.
Storage bin..jpg

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I was wondering that, thank you for asking. Where do you store the storage bins?

Four are in the living room, a dozen or so are in the bedroom, one is in the kitchen under the table. The ones in the bedroom were already there . Clothes are kept in them. :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
They are like little ramekins or little dip containers that you'd put a dip mixture in & use it to dip chips in enough to get a little bit on the chip & eat it. :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
This isn't really for the kitchen, but I'm planning to use it in the kitchen to evenly & neatly cut the vacuum seal rolls & bags neatly.
Paper cutter & trimmer..jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
Mine is definitely not an expensive model. I'm pretty tight with my money :).

I once had a Food Savor machine. The most expensive top model!! It had a cutting tool. It broke. The heater strip had stopped working!! That was the 4th or 5th one!! I had stopped buying Food Savor machines!! Like a cancer that kept coming back, that same problem kept following me!! The heater would even start sealing, then stop, leaving the food loose in the bag!! I was so done with Food Savor machines!! I have a Ziploc machine now.
:mad:

Ironman

Master Baker
Staff member
I know what you mean Shermie. I’m on my 2nd foodsaver since 2002. :mrgreen: :yankchain:

I have a bedroom dedicated to kitchen toys but this last one I got is kinda cool. It’s a burger press for stuffing burgers I got for like 5 bucks. Love it.

184DAC45-D229-41BA-B953-BC9158F52CC6.jpeg