New Kitchen Toys!

Shermie

Site Supporter
What are you planning to use that vacuum for?
To vacuum seal food for the freezer & fridge.
The one that I have seems to be getting like the ones in the past, not vacuuming properly. Can't have that. The glue for the gasket sometimes starts to melt if used a lot. This one is of the chamber type, where the bag goes INSIDE the unit. Still, larger bags can be vacuum seal on the EXTERIOR of the machine. Got so tired of the exterior sucking units. :mad::mad:

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
My new Keurig coffee maker works great!! Set it up & put it in service today!! Had 2 cups of hot chocolate!! :whistling:
Keurig K- Ecxpress Coffee Maker..jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Is that an immersion blender or a food chopper? and a can opener?
I'm probably wrong on all the above lol

Shermie

Site Supporter
Nice 👍 how many times a month do you think you will use them?
I believe that will be as often as needed.. I don't mind using a knife for chopping, but I think that this would do it much faster! The can opener is mainly for safety, tpo avoid the danger of any sharp or jagged edges on the can lids. :whistling: :bolt:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just teasing you, Shermie, since we like seeing your photos of the food you make when you use your huge collection of kitchen tools. :giggle:

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just received my new Ink Bird thermometer - a combination instant-read and 2 probes. Syncs to the phone. I'm looking forward to using it as the weather gets warmer.

Ink Bird has a bunch of different styles on Amazon.

Ironman, wherever you are, have you tried this brand of thermometer?

Lee

Last edited: