What's on the menu Sunday, 7/25/2021 to Saturday, 7/31/2021?

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I did a quick marinade of maple syrup, bourbon, soy, and ginger on some sockeye salmon. Then I put it on a cedar plank and onto the grill. Served with sautéed spinach and mushrooms, seasoned with berbere seasoning.
F709B6B2-7FEF-4DA3-85BD-04885669129D.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No clue. The Mrs. came home with eggplants, so maybe. maybe....eggplant baked casserole.

I'd like her recipe for eggplant casserole, Jimmy. My eggplants are coming in beautifully!

Lee

Embryodad

I'd like her recipe for eggplant casserole, Jimmy. My eggplants are coming in beautifully!

Lee
Lee, she doesn't have a recipe, just flour egg, and bread crumbs, she breads thin 1/4 inch slices of eggplant.
Layers in a casserole with them fried, with added mozzarella cheese, and canned jar sauce baked till the cheese melts.
I did post a Greek moussaka which I will look for on this forum.
In all honesty, peeps makes the BEST Looking, and I'm sure tasting eggplant parmesan ....Ever!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Lee, she doesn't have a recipe, just flour egg, and bread crumbs, she breads thin 1/4 inch slices of eggplant.
Layers in a casserole with them fried, with added mozzarella cheese, and canned jar sauce baked till the cheese melts.
I did post a Greek moussaka which I will look for on this forum.
In all honesty, peeps makes the BEST Looking, and I'm sure tasting eggplant parmesan ....Ever!
Thank you Jimmy. I’ve been wanting to make it for awhile but never seem to get to it.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
You can still get Prince spaghetti? It was all I bought when we lived in Maryland.

Tonight is pizza night.
From WIKI -
Today, Prince is part of New World Pasta, a Pennsylvania company that manufactures the product in St. Louis, but New Englanders don’t seem to mind. In 2013, the Boston Globe reported that, in 2012, “half of Prince’s $22 million in sales were recorded in Boston, the second biggest market for pasta in the United States.” Old pasta habits die hard.

Johnny West

From WIKI -
Today, Prince is part of New World Pasta, a Pennsylvania company that manufactures the product in St. Louis, but New Englanders don’t seem to mind. In 2013, the Boston Globe reported that, in 2012, “half of Prince’s $22 million in sales were recorded in Boston, the second biggest market for pasta in the United States.” Old pasta habits die hard.
Thanks for sharing that.