What is Your Weather?

Leni

WINDY!

The Santa Ana's started blowing last night and are still going. Maybe some relief tonight. Several of my potted plants have been blown over. Trash barrels have been blown over and are all over the place.

Leni

When the weather is like this I stay indoors. I've got a good book to read and I'm knitting a summer top.

Embryodad

It was supposed to be 84º here today. It never made it above 78º
It was also cloudy a bit with the sun peeking through just a little.

All in all...it wasn't too bad.

Saliha

It has rained last 24 hours and still raining continues. Soon I need a boat.

boatsmily-floating1.gif

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Had rain this morning and now it is just hot and humid. 84 and steamy after frost 2 mornings last week is too much for me.

Embryodad

It is nice and cool today for some reason.
its 64 degrees now at 5:30 pm....
It's breezy too; which is nice. I was under the car all afternoon working on muffler crap.

I didn't have one drop of sweat on my face. So enjoyable.
Now all I have to do is straighten out by back and the leg joints.
I am starting to get crippled up. I'm not used to this, Gettin too old for laying under the car. LOL

Leni

The Santa Ana's are still blowing and we have a fire down towards San Diego. Yesterday they predicted that the winds could reach 80 MPH in the canyons. Right now it is 96 degrees.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Cooler and cloudy today. The sun only peeped out earlier this morning. Highs of about 75, but it doesn't feel like it! Feels cooler.

Embryodad

Supposed to be hot today.... 84º .... It may make it, but I'm betting 80º

GD is out on the deck sunning.
Not this guy!...I hate the direct sun.

Leni

It's a beautiful day today. Some clouds until the marine layer burns off and then it will be a clear blue sky. It should get to the low 80's today.

rocket_j_dawg

We are under a tornado warning right now. Thunderstorms are all around us. Better get supper started in case we loose power.

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
We got up to 88 with nasty humidity. Lost power 6 times this afternoon. It is so hot I took the chickens ice water this afternoon.

Leni

We got up to 88 with nasty humidity. Lost power 6 times this afternoon. It is so hot I took the chickens ice water this afternoon.

Ouch! We will get high humidity sometimes but not very often. It is much more likely that the humidity is single digit or zero.

It got up to the mid 80's today. There were some clouds in the sky all day so it was a little on the humid side.

Sounds like it's time to get a generator. We have one just in case.

Embryodad

It made it to 84.3º today at posting at 4:00 PM ....
A little humid, but not where this Fat boy is sitting. AHhhhhh! Actually have to go outside to warm up a bit! hahahahaha

Cooling down after tonights rain.... " gimmy the CCcold any day!"

Embryodad

It made 79º today..and less humid, but not cool enough to shut down the A/C cooling.
it's 73 now..... 76% humidity

Leni

That's why God created air conditioning.

This morning started off nice enough. I dropped my daughter off at the adult care facility and went on to my community garden. Spent two hours there and pulled three baskets of weeds. A few more days like that and I will be in maintence mode.

The yellow wax beans are getting ready to flower. My Fortex green beans are flowering. The beets are sprouting sporatically. Okra is sprouting along with the cucumbers. The 14 tomato plants are doing okay. For some reason all of them at home and in the gardens are having a major problem with spider mite. It's not only my garden but every one elses. Time to forget the organic stuff and go for what really works. By the way, I have tried all of the organic solutions but rarely do they really work.