What are you doing today?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
That's a beautiful cat. Glad you rescued her and giving her a home. A kitty shouldn't be outside with no claws to defend itself. Enjoy your baby.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We decided to give this one a home. My sweetie went to the pet store and got everything we needed. Never saw that kitty again… figured somebody snagged her. Would have been the first kitty ever for me.
Guess who showed up today out of the blue?!!!!!!! We fed her and she pooped and peed in the liter box in the laundry room. ❤️

View attachment 50993

Sounds as if you're hers now, Mark! Congrats!

What's her name?

Lee

Ironman

🍺
Having a fire and drinking some beers on the patio
12940640-BCE5-4755-8BC2-0498A20D77C0.jpeg
👍😎

Johnny West

I ran errands and later will vacuum the car and give it a hand wash.
I’m taking a break from splitting wood for the weekend.

LastManStanding

Massive protests in Colombo, internet speed is 140kbps, and life goes on.
I sowed some cabbage seeds 2 days ago. Looks like they are coming up.
Unable to upload a photo due to slow internet. Will do tomorrow if possible.

Johnny West

Massive protests in Colombo, internet speed is 140kbps, and life goes on.
I sowed some cabbage seeds 2 days ago. Looks like they are coming up.
Unable to upload a photo due to slow internet. Will do tomorrow if possible.
I bet gardens grow well. Here it’s been so cool things are growing slowly.
I doubt we’ll see many tomatoes.

Last edited:

LastManStanding

I bet gardens grow well. Here it’s been so cool things are growing slowly.
I doubt we’ll see many tomatoes.
I also sowed green chilli and tomato seeds but only chilli seeds germinated as I can see. This soil is not very fertile, unlike at home. I'm currently in another area.
Sowed the cabbage seeds on a compost bed. I'm planning to dig sizable holes, fill them with coconut husk chips, and put a layer of compost, and then plant the cabbage when time's up for transplantation. Luckily water is not a problem.

Johnny West

I also sowed green chilli and tomato seeds but only chilli seeds germinated as I can see. This soil is not very fertile, unlike at home. I'm currently in another area.
Sowed the cabbage seeds on a compost bed. I'm planning to dig sizable holes, fill them with coconut husk chips, and put a layer of compost, and then plant the cabbage when time's up for transplantation. Luckily water is not a problem.
We use a mixture with compost, sandy soil, potting soil, and coconut husks.

Johnny West

Be nice if there was a perk for people who cleaned. And/or a consequence for people who didn't.
When you join this club it is a known fact that it is a volunteer organization and gets no money from the military. The perk for the people that came today is two free rounds of skeet. When I left there was an impromptu executive board meeting and they were discussing consequences.

Another problem is there is a member that has keys, comes out when no one is around, shoots for free, then leaves the skeet houses, building, even the safe open. We are in the process of changing locks and the safe combination has already been changed.

Not one person on the archery side showed up to work.

I’m going shooting Tuesday and will take my lawn mower and mow around the club house. Our riding lawn mower is having where’s issues that need to be sorted.

Last edited: