What are you doing today?

Shermie

Site Supporter
Just finished chopping up the veggies in the food processor for the Potato Salad. Gotta go get more potatoes. A few more people were invited. This machine saves a lot of time!! Had I not had it, it would take all day to chop up the veggies by hand!! :whistling:

Johnny West

Just finished chopping up the veggies in the food processor for the Potato Salad. Gotta go get more potatoes. A few more people were invited. :whistling:
she bought a 5 pound bag yesterday of the small russets. I prefer the big ones but she’s the one making potato salad. She likes russets for her potato salad. The red potato stay to hard for her liking. I’m not fussy.

Shermie

Site Supporter
she bought a 5 pound bag yesterday of the small russets. I prefer the big ones but she’s the one making potato salad. She likes russets for her potato salad. The red potato stay to hard for her liking. I’m not fussy.

I like the russet potatoes, also! Of course, you can use any kind of potato that you want. But to me, the russet ones are smoother with far less eyes to have to dig out!!! :whistling:

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
1.jpg

Ironman

🍺
On this day I would like to wish all Dads a Happy Fathers day. I did next to nothing today and enjoyed every minute.
Here’s to us, gentlemen. 🍺

Johnny West

Today went to the oral surgeon and will get recurring mucocele cut out again on Friday. He wanted to do it tomorrow but I had plans and she has plans. I need to eat something decent tomorrow night and Friday morning.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Today went to the oral surgeon and will get recurring mucocele cut out again on Friday. He wanted to do it tomorrow but I had plans and she has plans. I need to eat something decent tomorrow night and Friday morning.
Yikes, yours must have a known root cause if it's recurring.
I've had them from time to time inside my cheek, but they're of no consequence and shrink fairly quickly in a week or so.

Johnny West

Yikes, yours must have a known root cause if it's recurring.
I've had them from time to time inside my cheek, but they're of no consequence and shrink fairly quickly in a week or so.
The doctor that cut them out last time said they could come back and this one said the same thing. Long ago they used come and go but not anymore. Mine started when Iowas a child.

LastManStanding

A friend sent me a flyer he designed, to see if the language is alright there. I was wondering if any of the good people here would take a look at it for me. :) He is going to hire a few teachers to conduct tuition classes. Since it's an English tuition business I must make sure it's correct. I mean very correct.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A friend sent me a flyer he designed, to see if the language is alright there. I was wondering if any of the good people here would take a look at it for me. :) He is going to hire a few teachers to conduct tuition classes. Since it's an English tuition business I must make sure it's correct. I mean very correct.

Sure, I'll take a look, LMS.

Lee

LastManStanding

Thank you so much! It truly means a lot to me. If I ever find a way to help anyone from this forum I'll happily jump at the opportunity. A British user offered help, which is the version of English we use here in Sri Lanka so I hope that would do. Else I will message you. It's such a luxury and luck to have friends like you in life. It really means a lot to me, much more than you know.

Ironman

🍺
I saw this guy on my patio looking in at me tonight. No front claws and very friendly. I live in the country. Does anyone know what breed of kitty this is? I’m assuming someone from the city dropped him off out here 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 50393
We decided to give this one a home. My sweetie went to the pet store and got everything we needed. Never saw that kitty again… figured somebody snagged her. Would have been the first kitty ever for me.
Guess who showed up today out of the blue?!!!!!!! We fed her and she pooped and peed in the liter box in the laundry room. ❤️

34BE21D1-F1F5-456F-9DE8-EA8EF35319CF.jpeg