New Kitchen Toys!

Shermie

Site Supporter
If you're wondering where I put all the stuff when not in use, I put it in these storage bins.
Storage bin..jpg

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I was wondering that, thank you for asking. Where do you store the storage bins?

Four are in the living room, a dozen or so are in the bedroom, one is in the kitchen under the table. The ones in the bedroom were already there . Clothes are kept in them. :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
They are like little ramekins or little dip containers that you'd put a dip mixture in & use it to dip chips in enough to get a little bit on the chip & eat it. :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
This isn't really for the kitchen, but I'm planning to use it in the kitchen to evenly & neatly cut the vacuum seal rolls & bags neatly.
Paper cutter & trimmer..jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
Mine is definitely not an expensive model. I'm pretty tight with my money :).

I once had a Food Savor machine. The most expensive top model!! It had a cutting tool. It broke. The heater strip had stopped working!! That was the 4th or 5th one!! I had stopped buying Food Savor machines!! Like a cancer that kept coming back, that same problem kept following me!! The heater would even start sealing, then stop, leaving the food loose in the bag!! I was so done with Food Savor machines!! I have a Ziploc machine now.
:mad:

Ironman

🍺
I know what you mean Shermie. I’m on my 2nd foodsaver since 2002. :mrgreen: :yankchain:

I have a bedroom dedicated to kitchen toys but this last one I got is kinda cool. It’s a burger press for stuffing burgers I got for like 5 bucks. Love it.

184DAC45-D229-41BA-B953-BC9158F52CC6.jpeg

Shermie

Site Supporter
I know what you mean Shermie. I’m on my 2nd foodsaver since 2002. :mrgreen: :yankchain:

I have a bedroom dedicated to kitchen toys but this last one I got is kinda cool. It’s a burger press for stuffing burgers I got for like 5 bucks. Love it.

View attachment 39379
Hamburger press..jpg
I have a burger press also, but it looks like THIS!! Great minds think alike, hey?!!!! :whistling:

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I got some serious new toys. We moved in to our new house last month, and replaced all the kitchen appliances.
I LOVE them. GE Cafe, slide-in range is dual fuel (gas cooktop, electric oven). Two ovens, I have been using the smaller one more often. 6 burner range, with continuous grates, and a cast iron griddle insert for the middle two. I love the griddle. The middle drawer on the fridge can be set to either fridge or freezer, depending on your needs at the time. The bottom freezer has 3 full drawers inside, eliminating that big pit usually in a bottom freezer.

The last time I had a gas range was in 1971, when I moved out of my dad's house. I'm relearning how to use it. The past 2 years, I've had induction, which I loved, but Judy never learned to use it. I couldn't use my French copper on the induction since copper isn't magnetic, so it will be nice to use that!t again.

20201128_203322.jpg
20201128_203229.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I got some serious new toys. We moved in to our new house last month, and replaced all the kitchen appliances.
I LOVE them. GE Cafe, slide-in range is dual fuel (gas cooktop, electric oven). Two ovens, I have been using the smaller one more often. 6 burner range, with continuous grates, and a cast iron griddle insert for the middle two. I love the griddle. The middle drawer on the fridge can be set to either fridge or freezer, depending on your needs at the time. The bottom freezer has 3 full drawers inside, eliminating that big pit usually in a bottom freezer.

The last time I had a gas range was in 1971, when I moved out of my dad's house. I'm relearning how to use it. The past 2 years, I've had induction, which I loved, but Judy never learned to use it. I couldn't use my French copper on the induction since copper isn't magnetic, so it will be nice to use that!t again.

View attachment 39495View attachment 39496
BEAUTIFUL SS!! Best wishes with the new house.

What brand is the fridge ? I love the appliances. You made some wonderful choices.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Hi all- I really have not been on since they changed this format.
Also my DD pretty much took over the kitchen.
So I miss ya all- Hi Shermie King of the Kitchen toys-
We just bought a Power XL Grill Air Fryer.

Hi, dansdiamond.

Looks like a copy-cat version of the Ninja Foodi oven!! I knew that sooner or later, this As-Seen-on-TV
Co would come out with something to try to compete with the Ninja brand of appliances!!

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, Kathy, congratulations! Everything looks SO nice!

Dan, good to see your posts again!

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter
I just ordered this item from Amazon.com. To melt butter or to boil small amounts of water for small things like for instant hot cereal, or a cup of coffee.
Farberware Butter.jpg