Good day thread

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Good news things are moving.
Yay! I looked up some of the causes for bowel blockage in cats...eating rubber bands, string, hair bands (guess they mean ponytail elastics). Did the vet say what he thought caused it?

I have used the Animal Protection League in my area before. They are very economical compared to a regular vet. I had two neuters and two rabies vaccines for my cats for $90.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We could see litter in it. So she was eating the clumping litter. DD is going to get some plain clay litter.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We could see litter in it. So she was eating the clumping litter. DD is going to get some plain clay litter.
Oh my gosh :(. I hope that the new litter works.

After I read about your problem, I went through my house and did some things for cat-proofing. I took all my rubber bands and put them in a ziploc baggie and into a drawer that the cats can't open. I did the same thing with my elastic ponytail bands. I also took off the kitchen twine that I had on the my kitchen pantry doors.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I didn't know cats eat litter.
Must have been something about it she liked. 🤷‍♀️

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's winter again and my joints are screaming.

3.4.2022.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I'm not working again until Wednesday.
I think I'm going to like being back in the rotation, but the hours are going to take getting used to.
I'm up at 3:30/4:00am to get awake, showered and ready to clock in at 6.
Yesterday when I got home I was ready for bed at 7pm lol

Johnny West

It was a good, safe, day driving. Traffic was not bad but there were still idiot drivers going under the speed limit and stacking cars behind them. I never spent so much money in one day of drivng in my life…$220.

Johnny West

Good day everyone. I got some sleep last night.
I did, too. I get altitude sickness and the meds don’t seem to be working now. The last night in Park City I only got 3 hours of sleep, but kept the CPAP on till I got up to leave. I had 12.9 episodes an hour and felt like I was going to drown. Last night I had .5 episode.

Today I‘m going to unpack, get a haircut, and hopefully go skeet shooting.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
B
I did, too. I get altitude sickness and the meds don’t seem to be working now. The last night in Park City I only got 3 hours of sleep, but kept the CPAP on till I got up to leave. I had 12.9 episodes an hour and felt like I was going to drown. Last night I had .5 episode.

Today I‘m going to unpack, get a haircut, and hopefully go skeet shooting.
Be safe and have fun!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Cold this morning. Crazy weather. Maybe try to go food shopping today. I just feel so tired and achy lately.

3.21.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It’s supposed to go up to 67F later. Chance of rain. Pollen count is pretty high when it gets warm. My allergies have me feeling crappy. Hub has dentist appointment this morning so I’m playing taxi driver for everyone today.

Johnny West

Good day everyone. It’s supposed to go up to 67F later. Chance of rain. Pollen count is pretty high when it gets warm. My allergies have me feeling crappy. Hub has dentist appointment this morning so I’m playing taxi driver for everyone today.
I’m starting to notice the pollen and time to get the nedi douche out again.

today is a busy day. I sold some reloading supplies to a guy in Oregon and need to get them boxed and mailed, trip to recycler, hospital for meds, and hoped to go skeet shooting. I may get some chicken to grill.