Good day thread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It’s 51F, and drizzly. Looks like it will probably rain some more. Sitting in car waiting for hub to get out of work so I can go home and eat breakfast.

Johnny West

I’m up early and having a coffee. I have an 0800 appointment at Discount Tires to sort out two tires that keep losing air. I suspect faulty valve stems as two others had to be replaced. Later I’ll empty the compost bin so we can start fresh for the season.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Went food shopping this morning. Prepped strawberries for shortcake, chopped 2 bags of peeled garlic cloves for the freezer. Bought a butterflied leg of lamb. Will put the lamb into a marinade.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.

3.11.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
The butterflied leg of lamb I got from Stew Leonard's was so good. I'm thinking of going back and getting one or two more while they are on sale for $7.99/lb.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Have been neglecting this thread lately. A lot of things going on in my life lately have me blue. Too many to go into. Don't want to dump my baggage just want to explain my bland/minimal contributions lately. I do look in and everyone's food looks and sounds wonderful. Have a wonderful day.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Have been neglecting this thread lately. A lot of things going on in my life lately have me blue. Too many to go into. Don't want to dump my baggage just want to explain my bland/minimal contributions lately. I do look in and everyone's food looks and sounds wonderful. Have a wonderful day.
I kind of had that feeling that some of your problems had to do with your cat since you said that you were at the vet. You indicated that you didn't want to talk about it, so I just let it go at that.

Johnny West

It’s a sunny day here, so far. I have to help Nancy with some yard work. She did to much a few days ago and messed up her back.

I got the leftover lamb roast out of the freezer and tomorrow will slow braise it with an Old El Paso taco seasoning packet and some onion for street tacos. The rest of the taco fixings will be in a salad.

Tonight we are taking a two hour on line PacNW bird watching class from the local community college.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We may have to put my little Angel to sleep. :cry: :cry:

View attachment 49712

View attachment 49714
We said goodbye to our sweet little Angel yesterday. She was a good little girl, never gave us any problems. She gave us 8 years of love. A true lap cat. We were greeted with hello meows, rubs on the leg and purrs every time any of us came home. She was a wonderful mother to Sweet Pea. Her favorite treats were Temptations cat treats, grated parmigiano reggiano & pecorino romano cheeses, green olives a dry oregano.
Sweet dreams Angel, you can rest in peace now sweet baby girl. We will forever miss you. :cry:💔

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
We said goodbye to our sweet little Angel yesterday. She was a good little girl, never gave us any problems. She gave us 8 years of love. A true lap cat. We were greeted with hello meows, rubs on the leg and purrs every time any of us came home. She was a wonderful mother to Sweet Pea. Her favorite treats were Temptations cat treats, grated parmigiano reggiano & pecorino romano cheeses, green olives a dry oregano.
Sweet dreams Angel, you can rest in peace now sweet baby girl. We will forever miss you. :cry:💔
I saw your post on Facebook Peeps.
I'm sorry.

Johnny West

Today will be more tree removal. It rained all day yesterday so I didn’t didn’t get any yard work done. I’ll see what I can do after he “leaves” today.

Johnny West

Good day here with sunny skies predicted. The wood guy never showed yesterday but will be here today.
I’ll make a recycle run and have to mail some fishing gear to my bud in B.C.