Good day thread

Johnny West

I’m up early. It’s raining so it doesn’t look like the cherry tree will be coming down today. High winds are predicted in the forecast, as well.

Johnny West

Rainy here, as well. Yesterday the cheer tree came down. I split for or five pieces And some will never get split due to branch and trunk configuration. It’s going to be some work. This morning my hip was raging in pain so this will take some getting into shape.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone.

5.24.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Have doctor appointment this morning. Severe storms heading our way.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Going to be a humid, rainy T-Storm day today and hot and sticky next two days. :(

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Trouble sleeping again. :( Going to be hot and humid next couple days.

5.29.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's been nasty the last couple of days. Temps have thankfully dropped a bit (not much)! If the weather forecast can be trusted.

6.1.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. More rain in forecast. When not raining, nasty and humid. YUCK!

6.2.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. I am getting a tooth pulled this morning, so not sure what the rest of the day will be like except pain. The older I get, the less I can deal with mouth pain. I got a new dentist and found out the truth. My old dentist kept telling me the pain I was feeling was because there is a large gap between two of my teeth and food was getting in there and causing the pain. WRONG!! And he should have known that. The teeth under the caps were deteriorating, and he should have seen it a long time ago. Now I need both pulled.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. My mouth still hurts a bit. Stitches are not fun. I think he said he put 3-4 stitches for each tooth.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It’s been raining like crazy all night. I hope it stops or eases up before I need to go pick hub up from work at 8am.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Rainy day. Going food shopping if it’s not raining to hard.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Woke up to thunderstorms. My little Sweet Pea came by me. I don't think she likes thunder.