Good day thread

lilbopeep

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฐ Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone. We've been having some cooler days. It's nice to be able to turn A/C off at night or put it on the fan function.

6.21.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Going to have some warmer and humid days.

6.29.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Going to be nasty today, hot and humid.

7.1.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's going to be Hazy, Hot, and Humid this week. So I did some shopping yesterday. Things to make in the Instant Pot that won't heat the house up. Boneless chuck roast for pot roast or stew. Corned beef and red potatoes. Thin cut chicken breast to marinade and cook to use over salads.

7.12.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. I have to call Sears. I hate calling Sears for repairs! They take forever to come and then come back to fix anything. But my washer and dryer is having problems. Not looking forward to the laundromat. :(

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Went to bed around midnight. Not sure how long it took to fall asleep. Was up several times. Finally gave up sleeping around 4:30am and got up. Made DD's lunch sandwiches for the week and been puttering around since. It's 78F already and humid. Supposed to be 85F and t-storms today. OK with me, so long as it rains long and hard enough to clean the air. It's like breathing mud when it gets like this. Allergies have been going crazy. Rain makes my body ache, but I can breathe better after a good storm. I like the sound of rain and thunder.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Going to be nasty the next few days. Probably won't want to cook much. Unless in the Instant Pot.

7.21.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. More heat for the next couple of days.

7.24.2022.jpg

Johnny West

I went to church. They still insist on masking.
I spent the rest of the day doing chores and
surfin the net.

Iโ€™m going fishing in the morning, last time till

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Heat advisory for today. Expecting thunderstorms today. Hopefully they will be long enough to cool everything done and clean the air. With our luck, the heat will come right back, and it will just make it more humid.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Going to be hot for a while.

Yesterday

8.7.2022.jpg

Now

8.8.2022.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good EARLY morning. Can't sleep tonight. :( Well I got some good news yesterday (Monday), after waiting a month and going to laundromat Sears FINALLY got me parts in to fix my washer. It took a MONTH to get 2 hoses? OY!! Hopefully it will be repaired on wednesday. And I won't have to wait for DD to take me to do laundry.

8.16.2022.jpg

dance-penguin1.gif

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good Morning everyone. We got a hell of a storm last night. It's been pretty cool lately. Was 42ยฐF a couple mornings ago. It warms up in the afternoon. Yesterday I went food shopping to ShopRite in the morning. Then after we put groceries away, DD's and I picked up Jersey Mike's subs and drove to a nice, quiet lookout area (up north of us with a nice view of trees changing color and a lake) and sat at a picnic table to eat lunch. Then a quick Trader Joe run to a new to us location/store. It was a pleasant fall day out.

9-26-2022.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Good Morning everyone. We got a hell of a storm last night. It's been pretty cool lately. Was 42ยฐF a couple mornings ago. It warms up in the afternoon. Yesterday I went food shopping to ShopRite in the morning. Then after we put groceries away, DD's and I picked up Jersey Mike's subs and drove to a nice, quiet lookout area (up north of us with a nice view of trees changing color and a lake) and sat at a picnic table to eat lunch. Then a quick Trader Joe run to a new to us location/store. It was a pleasant fall day out.

View attachment 52966
We got it also, Peeps ! "Severe"..... wind blowing the rain horizontal..... Blew itself out in a hurry, tho ' ....

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
Gold Site Supporter
Hugs Peeps โฃ๏ธ
I don't know what to say or ask you about all the things on your mind.
I guess if you want to share, you will.

It's a nice, sunny -cooler day here.

The city tree trimmers have been going up and down the neighbourhood since 8am.
I'll enjoy two brisk walks today, then tackle my bedroom closet to rid it of clothes and just general stuff I won't use or need anymore.