What We're Eating January 10 - 16

Johnny West

My meatloaf from last night....
########Meatloaf IV.jpeg
########Meatloaf V.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Embryodad

Lunch was a Styrofoam cup of noodles soup that I rinsed off the powder and sodium first......
A slice of Irish soda bread buttered thick. Ummmm!
?? Dinner ?? It may be a 'Never Knower' here too!"

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
It's the same with us. Somebody makes something that reminds us of the same or a similar dish, and then we want it.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful Asian dishes, Peep and SS! Both look delicious!

Lee

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Our breakfast/brunch, a salad. Put some garlic in to confit in EVOO last night, then used the cloves in the salad, rendered some bacon at a low temp, then used the fat to cook some shallots, made a dressing with balsamic, S and P, then dressed the arugula with the warm dressing, sprinkled with the bacon pieces and garlic pieces, placed a fried egg on top. Leftover mashies made potato cakes. Different, but good.
2021-01-13 10.54.33.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny West

Last night’s air fried tenderloins were good although they looked a bit pale. I neglected to get a picture.

A little after midnight power went out due to a windstorm which knocked down a tree over lines to my neighborhood. Power was off for 16 hours. Luckily we have a gas stove and wood burning stove. I kept the fore going all day. The wife fried bacon and burgers for dinner which hit the spot.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm thinking a deli sub and potato chips today.
I spent hours sitting in the ER triage last evening after one of my little darling ladies injured my pinkie.
Note to self, beware an 89 year old who hand milked cows for years.
She won, I'm sporting a frog splint.
?
20210113_205842.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well my meat, mushrooms and onions are in the IP. Potatoes are peeled and waiting to be boiled. Now I can take some Ibuprofen and relax for a bit.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I got a sub sandwich from Chief supermarket deli.
This one has turkey, Colby cheese, bib lettuce, tomato, onion and cucumber slices.
I ate half and added some poppy seed dressing.
Instead of potato chips I had a few cocktail tomatoes.
The other half will be lunch tomorrow.

20210114_164309.jpg
20210114_165656.jpg