What are you eating Sunday 6/23/2024 to Saturday 6/29/2024?

Liberatecooking

Normally saturday and sunday we have more time to cook.

Attachments

• IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 27

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Had some leftover ingredients from previous meals: spinach, mushrooms, shredded cheeses. So I made a quesadilla with one of those huge tortillas I had.

With a dollop of Trader Joe's tszatgiki (not bad, but I'll make my own this week).

Lee

Q1.jpg

Q2.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I have some Italian brats in the fridge, still trying to decide what to do with them that doesn't involve a billion carbs. Lol
ETA-
I've just put together what I'll call Greek coleslaw.
Sliced cabbage, onions (red and yellow), green pepper diced, Greek salad dressing and feta cheese crumbles and a bit of celery seed.

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Temp stayed in the mid-eighties today -
Lots of greenery and limbs down all over town ...
I must have slept thru the Boomer-Bangers last night ...

Johnsonville Beef Brats w/ Cheese & Spicy Brown Mustard
Air Fries
Corn & Green Bean Combo

View attachment 67756
Looks good, Lucky.

It was supposed to storm here as well, but they've been hit or miss.
Same for tomorrow and Wednesday.
Our pal Ironman/Mark and his family got a lot of damage from an EF-2 tornado.
He sent me a video, I was shocked! 😣

Ginny

We had to run out to Winco today. DH said he would love to get some fish tacos for lunch...but when that didn't work out, I decided to make them for dinner! Fish tacos and some refrieds from the freezer. While at Winco, somehow, his favorite Cyrus pie ended up in our cart. 🤷‍♀️ Might show up as dessert later! :ROFLMAO:

Johnny West

We had to run out to Winco today. DH said he would love to get some fish tacos for lunch...but when that didn't work out, I decided to make them for dinner! Fish tacos and some refrieds from the freezer. While at Winco, somehow, his favorite Cyrus pie ended up in our cart. 🤷‍♀️ Might show up as dessert later! :ROFLMAO:
Nancy went to WinCo today and got the basics. I stayed home and interacted with Mads.