What are you eating > Sunday 5/15/2022 to Saturday 5/21/2022?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Grilled Baja Citrus Shrimp, potato salad, grilled carrots with balsamic glaze. Shoulda made more carrots!

Lee

Baja citrus shrimp.JPG

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I love California- I love Tamales. I heated
one up, and put my home made chili sauce
over it. I'm in heaven. Dinner tonight,
No idea yet.
My DD & Her boy friend is celebrating
there 1 year anniversary (Not married yet)
They are Up in Napa Wine tasting for 3 days.

Yummy 4 Tummy.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love California- I love Tamales. I heated
one up, and put my home made chili sauce
over it. I'm in heaven. Dinner tonight,
No idea yet.
My DD & Her boy friend is celebrating
there 1 year anniversary (Not married yet)
They are Up in Napa Wine tasting for 3 days.

View attachment 50088

That was a lovely-worded post, Dan! However, as far as I'm concerned, your homemade chili sauce was the best part of that plate! I've only had tamales made by two people: I'm one and the other is a Mexican woman. If I never had another tamale, I won't miss them one bit.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I had a Boars Head roast beef sandwich. Smothered in horse radish. The lady at the store talked me into it because it was $6.00 off a pound. I was going to buy a pound of bacon on sale for &5.99 but I just couldn’t pull the trigger. Hopefully prices will come back down in a couple of years… smh
I love Boar's Head London broil sliced from the deli with Amish butter cheese.
I bet the prices on both are through the roof right now. 😔

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Not sure what dinner will be. Could be homemade chicken soup or pasta salad and sesame noodles. Or something else. LOL

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
That was a lovely-worded post, Dan! However, as far as I'm concerned, your homemade chili sauce was the best part of that plate! I've only had tamales made by two people: I'm one and the other is a Mexican woman. If I never had another tamale, I won't miss them one bit.
Lee, We have a lot of real good Tamales, with large amounts shredded Pork or Chicken inside.
Sass and Ironman- Boars head is great. DD brought me a Boars Head Salad. It took me
3 days to finish. ($7.99)