What are you eating > Sunday 10/23/2022 to Saturday 10/29/2022?

Jusa

Fresh Atlantic shrimp! Just out of Zatarain crab and shrimp boil.
20221027_172432.jpg
Peeled and ready to eat.
20221027_174123.jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I hope you feel better. I am amazed how devoted most every one here can
cook these full meals every day. Embryodad- Hungry man, Stouffers, Pot Pies,
Campbells, & Rotisserie Chicken the the Super Market. This is usually my Diet.
I love to cook- Just not every day. I plan on cooking Texas Chili this weekend.
Texas Chili Recipe From the Urban Cowgirl.
One thing for sure- I love all the people here.
Dan,
I surely don't cook at home as much as I used to. A couple times a week, at most. The remaining time we just go out. In 245 days (retirement countdown) I'll be 70. Judy is 80. I still work full time, sit on the HOA Finance Committee, take sommelier classes, have an active social life with friends, and travel to Europe 2-3 times a year. I just don't have the time or inclination anymore. It feels like after all these years, there is nothing new to try. I'm pretty bored with it. I keep coming here to look for something to inspire me. When I do get inspired, the first thing I look at is the calories, and I am instantly uninspired.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Dan,
I surely don't cook at home as much as I used to. A couple times a week, at most. The remaining time we just go out. In 245 days (retirement countdown) I'll be 70. Judy is 80. I still work full time, sit on the HOA Finance Committee, take sommelier classes, have an active social life with friends, and travel to Europe 2-3 times a year. I just don't have the time or inclination anymore. It feels like after all these years, there is nothing new to try. I'm pretty bored with it. I keep coming here to look for something to inspire me. When I do get inspired, the first thing I look at is the calories, and I am instantly uninspired.
Thank You for Replying to my post- You are one of my biggest inspirations.
I recently turned 75, and have been retired almost 10 years. I just
got my 1st passport. I plan on doing some traveling too. I've
Been either going or bringing home Food from the Local Restaurants.
Retirement is great. I'm flying to Idaho for Thanksgiving-I plan on visiting
Lucky next Spring., in PA. I've never been on a Cruise. That is on my Bucket List too.

Johnny West

Thank You for Replying to my post- You are one of my biggest inspirations.
I recently turned 75, and have been retired almost 10 years. I just
got my 1st passport. I plan on doing some traveling too. I've
Been either going or bringing home Food from the Local Restaurants.
Retirement is great. I'm flying to Idaho for Thanksgiving-I plan on visiting
Lucky next Spring., in PA. I've never been on a Cruise. That is on my Bucket List too.
we’d like to travel abroad but my wife and I can’t do all day tourist walking anymore. Anymore we are happy doing local day trips and the drives to Utah And national parks.

tonight is chili dogs with leftover chili