What are you eating Sunday 1/22/2023 to Saturday 1/28/2023?

Ironman

🍺
Trying something new. Fiesta Chicken Casserole

DA5B00AF-9AD3-47D0-8DC5-CB393F276E44.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Made this entirely of things I had on hand from the freezer.
Leftover teriyaki steak, frozen medium size shrimp and broccoli.
Made my own sauce this time - because the P.F. Chang sesame and teriyaki sauce I've got in the fridge is a bit too much something.
So I used low-sodium soy sauce, a little brown sugar, some honey and minced garlic.
Good!

IMG_20230126_163951512.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Oh WOW!!!

Lee
I'm slowly working on cleaning out the freezers and buying only 1 or 2 proteins a week, though I did buy 3 yesterday since chicken thighs were on sale for $0.99 a pound, Italian sausage for $2.49 and large wild caught shrimp were $12 something.

That was the last of the lamb. I think we had bought a leg of lamb back when it was last on sale and divided it up. There was a decent sized piece in there so i divided it up for the Indian dish and then needed to do something different since it was getting used 2 nights in a row. Craig never complains when I make tzatziki and spanikopita so...

Embryodad

It will soon be eggplant parmesan; already store bought from Giancarlo's bakery and specialties.
A salad with that. Dessert sorrowfully, is now feeding the animals in the woods in the back.
I made it from a recipe from allrecipes website. I followed it to the Tee, but it so dry~~~~oops!
There is a squirrel poor thing. It's choking on the cake. 🐿️