- 2 cups Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 15 oz can tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 15 oz can corn, drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions on the box.
- In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, diced tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and 1 cup cheese. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour pasta mixture into baking dish.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melted on top