New To You Food Products

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
I bought the BBQ variety of Rob's Backstage popcorn today.
Also this cauliflower pizza bowl.
I also got some Green Giant mashed cauliflower to use in place of mashed potatoes.

IMG_20230801_174451504_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230801_141800977_HDR.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
All the good and healthy breads are expensive lol
Yep best to eat the carbs early.
I'm probably going to be pretty much bread -less after I get down to the serious keto thing, or at least I'm going to try.
I've no pasta or rice in the house now.
I have potatoes and bread.
That's it.
Eeek!!!
Carbs - Fiber = Total Net Carbs so if you have a daily limit, make sure you add all those up. I’m limited to 15g per meal lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
Carbs - Fiber = Total Net Carbs so if you have a daily limit, make sure you add all those up. I’m limited to 15g per meal lol
Nah I'm not doing it for a health reason like your pre-diabetes, I'm doing it for a good friend of mine to support her. It's just fun and interesting to eat differently right now.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Nah I'm not doing it for a health reason like your pre-diabetes, I'm doing it for a good friend of mine to support her. It's just fun and interesting to eat differently right now.
AWESOME! You are a great friend for her😊

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
If it’s Brownberry it has to be good!
My last loaf of keto bread wound up in the trash lol.
Mark, I saw several brands at the store today, even some sandwich thins.
I'm with you, Brownberry is bomb.
There was a newer brand in a blue wrapper, but I'm not paying that much. I think it was like $8.
Besides, I'm not doing keto/low carb every single day, but between that (sometimes) and just taking in what I think is sensible, I've lost a total of 11 pounds now, and I'm not even trying.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Whole Foods puts out samples of a few products on weekends and I tried a piece of these little muffins. Awesome!

I didn't buy them that day, but when I was in the store a couple of days later, I went looking for them. Just ate one - wow! Probably more sugar than I've eaten all year, but light, not dense like a piece of fudge, for example.

I'm sure Dad will adore them, 😁.

Lee

IMG_20231009_203016.jpg

IMG_20231009_203034.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
Two things worth mentioning that I bought today.
The bread.
I got it for the purpose of making sandwiches with cream cheese, cucumber slices and romaine.
I saw a post on Facebook and thought wow, I need to make these.
The Chick-fil-A sauce I've been told by my son Ty, use this Mom, on fried fish.
He said there is no other sauce that completes a good pan fried fish.
So, I'll be using it on the pan fried cod I make.

IMG_20231101_193440804_HDR.jpg