New To You Food Products

lilbopeep

🌹 🍉 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Found these last week. I thought they needed a little more flavor, so I added some praline topping left over from Thanksgiving. I'll buy them again. So easy to make this side dish.

mini_sweet_potatoes_113023_1_IMG_2019.jpg

mini_sweet_potatoes_113023_2_IMG_2023.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Brioche english muffins: I looked today in the freezer case - no dice. Is that where you found them? SS said refrigerated case but I'm not sure which that is. What are they near?

Lee
Lee, I didn't find them in the freezer case.
They were where the butter and other refrigerated items are, I looked first in the bread aisle with the other English muffins and didn't find them, then hey!
There they are! Lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, I read it wrong. I thought it was the Better than Bouillon stuff that comes in all sorts of flavors
At first I thought it was too, like the Orrington Farms broth base that I use, but looking closer I saw it was a jar of prepared gravy.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Brioche english muffins: I looked today in the freezer case - no dice. Is that where you found them? SS said refrigerated case but I'm not sure which that is. What are they near?

Lee
Refrigerated stuff. Butter, eggs, cheese, near the Pillsbury crescent rolls in a tube and crumpets.
Bays also makes a ergular, sourdough, and whole grain. It's the only brand my grandmother would buy.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My fridge and freezer are now stuffed.
I found today Dave's bagels, they also had English muffins but I didn't get any.
Tony Packo's hot dogs (because Toledo) lol
The yogurts I've been looking for.
I have so much more but these are just a few I pulled out to show.

IMG_20240301_175052951.jpg