The "Breakfast" thread

SilverSage

Resident Crone
We had a scramble. Eggs with ham, Swiss, spinach, mushrooms, onions, peppers, scallions. Kind of like an omelette turned inside out.
20201231_161843.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I am having some deli turkey breast for breakfast.
I should have had something similar lol
Those paczki were filled with the white fluff cream. ?
On the boxes they have ticked either raspberry, apple, prune, etc..
These were ticked "cream".
Not Boston cream that I was hoping for.

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Made a batch of Bacon Spam fried rice (with bacon, and bacon spam, look for it with the other spam if you're into spam). And a to-go container for my fiance with a little bottle of the "drizzle": Soy, Sugar, Mirin, Ginger, Garlic, Lime juice.

sfr2.jpg

SFR1.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I've never heard of that (does the name stand for a pork bologna?) But it looks more like bologna to me than pork roll. Is it mild? Taylor ham is smokey (I like the ShopRite brand Pork Roll better than the actual Taylor brand because there is a tangy version).
This stuff I've had in England and Ireland both at pubs with the classic fry up.
Yes, like baloney (bologna) only a lot more fatty bits.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I tried Taylor ham once, nuff said, but then I'm not real fond of bologna either.

Breakfast yesterday was mashed avocado and pistachio dukkah on a toasted everything bagel. I broke the yolk when I cracked the eggs so that was mine since I don't like runny yolks anyway. Craig's were perfect for him.
2021-02-11 09.46.41.jpg

Today's breakfast was brioche French toast flavored with a bit of cinnamon and triple sec.
2021-02-12 10.08.13.jpg