Would you eat this?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I would not. Well, maybe a bite but that's it. Unless it was good. LOL First impression was no way.
Would you?

WouldYouEatThis.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
To celebrate Heinz’s 150th birthday, Deliveroo is bringing back the nostalgic Heinz Beanz Pizza.

But if you want to get your hands on the beany pizza alternative, you’ll have to be quick.

Only 150 limited-edition Heinz Beanz Pizzas will be available per restaurant, whilst stocks last.

The Heinz Baked Pizza will be on offer, through Deliveroo, from pizza restaurants including Joe Public (London), Pizza Punks (Glasgow, Newcastle and Belfast) and Proove (Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield).

Figured as much lol

Ironman

🍺
To celebrate Heinz’s 150th birthday, Deliveroo is bringing back the nostalgic Heinz Beanz Pizza.

But if you want to get your hands on the beany pizza alternative, you’ll have to be quick.

Only 150 limited-edition Heinz Beanz Pizzas will be available per restaurant, whilst stocks last.

The Heinz Baked Pizza will be on offer, through Deliveroo, from pizza restaurants including Joe Public (London), Pizza Punks (Glasgow, Newcastle and Belfast) and Proove (Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield).

Figured as much lol
So it’s real? I thought it was a joke lol. I love beans and I love pizza but this is messed up. Yack :puke1: