Whats Everyone Drinking Tonight!?!?

Johnny West

But tonight it was a Manhattan and bubbly with the salmon.

IMG_1031.jpeg
IMG_1044.jpeg

Johnny West

I’m having a Manhattan. Today is National Pinot Noir day. I only have one bottle, it’s a good one, but hate to open it just for me.

IMG_1074.jpeg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
How did you smoke the drink?

Lee
I have a smoking gun. I put cherry wood chips in (to go with the cherry in the drink), then set the smoke lid on top of the glass. Stick the end of the smoke tube through the hole in the top, light the gun, and let the glass fill with smoke.
How did you smoke the drink?

Lee
Here's the set up. On the right is the smoking gun. Fill the glass with your drink. Put the wood chips in the top of the gun
20240818_195638.jpg
, turn it on and light it. The smoke pumps through the hose, through the hole in the disc on the glass, and into the drink.

I've had the gun for years. Just got the plastic lids for the glasses.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have a smoking gun. I put cherry wood chips in (to go with the cherry in the drink), then set the smoke lid on top of the glass. Stick the end of the smoke tube through the hole in the top, light the gun, and let the glass fill with smoke.

Here's the set up. On the right is the smoking gun. Fill the glass with your drink. Put the wood chips in the top of the gunView attachment 69134, turn it on and light it. The smoke pumps through the hose, through the hole in the disc on the glass, and into the drink.

I've had the gun for years. Just got the plastic lids for the glasses.

I love this!!

Lee

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I’m having a Manhattan. Today is National Pinot Noir day. I only have one bottle, it’s a good one, but hate to open it just for me.

View attachment 69132
John, have you ever used a Coravin? It inserts a needle through the cork, allowing you to pour off a single glass, and save the bottle up to 2 years.

Since I'm the only wine drinker in my house, I could never drink the variety of wines if I had to finish the bottle. I'd be drunk all the time!

It's especially useful for 'special' bottles. I can have just 1 or 2 glasses and save the rest for another occasion.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
In honor of my friend Mary's birthday, I had her favorite cocktail (my homegrown skinny celery).

Lee

bloody.jpg