What We're Eating Sunday January 8 - Saturday 14 2023

Ironman

🍺
Street tacos with beans and GOYA Mexican rice.

5E85E1FC-4D56-48C0-B208-B5A67F28681F.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Well I shopped, got home, got a call that my granddaughter Kasey was in the hospital having her gallbladder removed so I went flying to the hospital in Defiance and got that all checked out and came home and ate the wings and coleslaw I got from the deli.
Btw, Kasey is fine. Came through it with flying colours! She can probably go home tomorrow.
IMG_20230113_145104091_HDR.jpg

Johnny West

Well I shopped, got home, got a call that my granddaughter Kasey was in the hospital having her gallbladder removed so I went flying to the hospital in Defiance and got that all checked out and came home and ate the wings and coleslaw I got from the deli.
Btw, Kasey is fine. Came through it with flying colours! She can probably go home tomorrow.
View attachment 55387
Good to hear.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
View attachment 55387
She is awful young for that, isn't she?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
View attachment 55387
Glad to hear that she’s doing well.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So, Judy informed me that she wanted to go to bingo tonight at the clubhouse. Bingo?!?!!? I'm not old enough for that ! She had never played bingo and wanted to see. I had to teach this afternoon, so didn't get off work until 5:00. All I had time for was ham sandwiches.

How'd she like it?

Bingo is fun if you sit with fun friends. Like most things.

Lee

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
We're having chili tonight because it's cold, highs will be in the high 50s. I know some of you are laughing, but that's cold for south florida. Tomorrow is only a few degrees warmer so probably chicken and dumplings.
I'm with Medtran- I made a huge pot of Chili.
1st time I used my tomato's from the garden
from the freezer. 3-lbs of 90% Hamb. Started
with dry beans.

11423  Chili.jpg