What we're eating Sunday April 7 - Saturday 13 2024

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
The recipe for these chicken tenders is from a young man named Irick. He's on Instagram and TikTok also under "ketosnackz".

I love them. I did end up using some fresh shredded Parm as well, because I felt like it was a sin to use the powdered Parmesan/green can stuff.
I normally have that on hand to use to sprinkle over popcorn lol
Good flavour, good dinner.

IMG_20240410_160325361.jpg
IMG_20240410_160610490.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
The recipe for these chicken tenders is from a young man named Irick. He's on Instagram and TikTok also under "ketosnackz".

I love them. I did end up using some fresh shredded Parm as well, because I felt like it was a sin to use the powdered Parmesan/green can stuff.
I normally have that on hand to use to sprinkle over popcorn lol
Good flavour, good dinner.

View attachment 66049View attachment 66050
😯 now you’re talkin’!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My local butcher shop had dry scallops on sale for 3 days (or while supplies last) so I high-tailed it over to get some. Excellent!

Served with linguini with a brown butter sauce and a few sage leaves that have come back on my plant. And salad.

Lee

dinner.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Had a burger and some "corn ribs" that I picked up at Trader Joe's. I'd seen them before somewhere online and thought they'd be good to try. Thought they might be a good sub for fries. I thought you could eat the whole rib.

The ones I pulled out of the bag were really big - much larger than the ones pictured on the bag. There was a LOT of hard cob attached, so they weren't curved - had to just chew the mushy kernals off the cob.

Maybe if they were fresh instead of frozen they'd be better.

Lee

Corn ribs.jpg

burger.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Had a burger and some "corn ribs" that I picked up at Trader Joe's. I'd seen them before somewhere online and thought they'd be good to try. Thought they might be a good sub for fries. I thought you could eat the whole rib.

The ones I pulled out of the bag were really big - much larger than the ones pictured on the bag. There was a LOT of hard cob attached, so they weren't curved - had to just chew the mushy kernals off the cob.

Maybe if they were fresh instead of frozen they'd be better.

Lee

View attachment 66098

View attachment 66099
Your burger looks good!