What are you eating Sunday 8/11/24 to Saturday 8/17/24?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I tossed some shrimp in the pan, then added spinach and tomatoes.
Plopped it all on top of Lean Cuisine fettuccine Alfredo.
1000021550.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The thing about buying a loaf of Italian bread is that you have to buy a BIG loaf. I gave half of it to Kathy, but after my tomato salad last night, I still had a chunk of bread left.

Tomorrow, I'm going to friends' house and making pizzas on their gas grill. In preparation, I bought sopressetta, hard salami, mortadella, ham and provolone. Decided to make an Italian "sub" with the rest of my bread for dinner tonight, with slices of that stuff, tomatoes, pickles, onions, evoo and Italian seasoning.

It was okay. The local sub shops make them better. I ate half and wrapped the other half in Saran Wrap and weighted it down in the fridge. My TMJ is making it difficult to open my mouth wide enough to take a bite.

Lee

sang open.jpg

Sang closed.jpg

Johnny West

The thing about buying a loaf of Italian bread is that you have to buy a BIG loaf. I gave half of it to Kathy, but after my tomato salad last night, I still had a chunk of bread left.

Tomorrow, I'm going to friends' house and making pizzas on their gas grill. In preparation, I bought sopressetta, hard salami, mortadella, ham and provolone. Decided to make an Italian "sub" with the rest of my bread for dinner tonight, with slices of that stuff, tomatoes, pickles, onions, evoo and Italian seasoning.

It was okay. The local sub shops make them better. I ate half and wrapped the other half in Saran Wrap and weighted it down in the fridge. My TMJ is making it difficult to open my mouth wide enough to take a bite.

Lee

View attachment 69073

View attachment 69074
I know what you mean. the loaves of bread at the Ukrainian store are huge and gorgeous but worry about being able to eat it all before molding.