What are you eating Sunday 8/11/24 to Saturday 8/17/24?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Pasta night !
Shrimp in a White Clam Sauce with Color
over Ziti
Garlic Roll

Shrimp & Peas over Ziti 8-14-24.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bought some boneless, skinless chicken thighs that had been seasoned with a garlic pepper marinade. I grilled them and served topped with a homemade pesto, along side tomato salad and Italian bread for dipping. Wonderful!

Lee

Dinny.jpg

Johnny West

I had two slices of pizza from WinCo for lunch while I was running errands. It was the first real pizza I’ve had in a year. I’m off GFDF but only in moderation.

For dinner Nancy made a braised bbq beef short rib dish from a recipe she found on the net. It was different and quite tasty, almost like a curry. We had cucumber salad and basmati rice on the side.

IMG_0984.jpeg

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Did you post the recipe for the Saltimbocca?

Lee
Here you go Lee.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I’m still working my way through the beef tenderloin. I had the large butt end in the freezer, and have been using it in pieces. Last night I put the rest in the sous vide to cook it before it turned.

Tonight I quickly browned some thick slices, and made a quick bordelaise sauce. Toasted a brioche bun on the flat grill. Built a sandwich with the bun, the sauce, the steak, sliced Gorgonzola, and the top bun.

Really good!
IMG_3904.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I’m still working my way through the beef tenderloin. I had the large butt end in the freezer, and have been using it in pieces. Last night I put the rest in the sous vide to cook it before it turned.

Tonight I quickly browned some thick slices, and made a quick bordelaise sauce. Toasted a brioche bun on the flat grill. Built a sandwich with the bun, the sauce, the steak, sliced Gorgonzola, and the top bun.

Really good! View attachment 69044

Oooo baby!!!

Lee