What are you eating Sunday 3/27/2022 to Saturday 4/2/2022?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ā˜•
Gold Site Supporter
Just got home from work a little while ago. I'm going to reheat leftovers from the other night.
The ribs, rice and carrots.
šŸ˜Š

20220329_143812.jpg

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
. . . who cooked?
I do pretty much all the cooking. DW did it for way many years and is enjoying my stint . . .

lilbopeep

šŸŒ¹šŸ° Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well DD has to work late so dinner will probably be rotisserie chicken and homemade mac salad (if my arthritis eases up).

Johnny West

We went to H-Mart to get a few things and decided to go to Yen Ching. They were not seating people, just takeaway, so decided to try a Japanese place and it was excellent. I loved the tempera prawns, Nancy didnā€™t. Sushi was good, too. The big thing is called a Seattle Roll. I had the Domburo Bowl which had tempura fried broccoli, red pepper, squash, and prawns on a bowl of riceā€¦. No keto today.

70F7C224-BFA7-4F56-92A4-626FD1FF371B.jpeg
E735B060-319C-4238-86D9-095A87F9CA92.jpeg
C33DD35D-E21F-4385-A6A1-C7B81C10D11A.jpeg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
We went to H-Mart to get a few things and decided to go to Yen Ching. They were not seating people, just takeaway, so decided to try a Japanese place and it was excellent. I loved the tempera prawns, Nancy didnā€™t. Sushi was good, too. The big thing is called a Seattle Roll. I had the Domburo Bowl which had tempura fried broccoli, red pepper, squash, and prawns on a bowl of riceā€¦. No keto today.

View attachment 49030View attachment 49031View attachment 49032
Haven't been to H-mart yet. We usually go to the Ranch market at the Great Wall in Renton

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ā˜•
Gold Site Supporter
I was going to have leftover rice and egg roll, but I'm saving that for my work lunch tomorrow.
Busy day here! Stopped at Chief's supermarket deli while shopping and got some bbq glazed wings and bowtie pasta salad. I'll have that for dinner.