What are you eating Sunday 2/26/2023 to Saturday 3/4/2023?

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Told Craig he was in charge of dinner tonight. So, we are having 1 of those frozen bag meals that you cook at home. We have 2 different ones that were BOGO a couple of weeks ago. We'll have rice or ramen noodles with it. Will report on it in the thread about them.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I just made 'eggs in a bowl', something my sons used to love when they were growing up.
3 eggs+ 1 tsp butter whipped, nuked until puffy, take out and add bacon and cheese. It retains the shape of the bowl when plated.
Fresh melon on the side.
This is my main meal today. I'll take cottage cheese and fruit to work tonight.

IMG_20230226_135013270.jpg
IMG_20230226_135431798.jpg
IMG_20230226_135649907.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Maybe fish and chips.
I just made 'eggs in a bowl', something my sons used to love when they were growing up.
3 eggs+ 1 tsp butter whipped, nuked until puffy, take out and add bacon and cheese. It retains the shape of the bowl when plated.
Fresh melon on the side.
This is my main meal today. I'll take cottage cheese and fruit to work tonight.

View attachment 56325View attachment 56326View attachment 56327
Your eggs are beautiful. I will have to try that.
I used nuke scrambled eggs all the time when I was cooking for four. I didn’t have to babysit a frying pan and it was impossible to have them come out brown. I loathe brown burned eggs.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Yesterday I bought the Egg Foo Young, & hardly any gravy. I found a pack
Of Au Jus powder in my cabinete.I thought while it was boiling I would add
a bit of Corn Starch. I had a !/2 eaten Steak in fridge, I sliced it up thin and threw it in
the Au Jus. I ordered a small steam rice when I ordered the Egg Foo Young, I put that into
the Au Jus. I had to go to the store, while there. I bought baby Bok Choy, Celery, Mushrooms
Bean Sprouts& Water Chestnuts. I came home and looked in the pan. The Au Jus turned into a rock.
I added Water,Oyster Sauce, fish sauce, & some Soy. OMG- I made Chop Suey, and surprisingly It is Fantastic.

Chop  Suey 22623.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I’d be more pissed he came home with Taco Bell! :yuk: Come on Man! 😜

I wasn't happy about Taco Bell, but I did agree to it since it's close and I can't eat at BK anymore since something in their food greatly disturbs my digestive tract. It was getting dark and he doesn't drive well at night since his stroke and I didn't want to drive so...

Johnny West

I wasn't happy about Taco Bell, but I did agree to it since it's close and I can't eat at BK anymore since something in their food greatly disturbs my digestive tract. It was getting dark and he doesn't drive well at night since his stroke and I didn't want to drive so...
I’d read somewhere, on a whole, Taco Bell is one of the more healthier of the fast foods. With that said I don’t think I’ve had TB in over 20 years.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I’d read somewhere, on a whole, Taco Bell is one of the more healthier of the fast foods. With that said I don’t think I’ve had TB in over 20 years.
Last time I had Taco Bell was when they brought back the Mexican pizza.
It was ok.
During Lent, the TB in Delphos had shrimp tacos back in the day, those were good
I can get better at any of the actual restaurants around here for Mexican food.