What are you eating Sunday, 12/13/2020 to Saturday, 12/19/2020?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
From Grill ;
Chili dog .JPG
Sam's Big Dog on a bed of Chili, Squash Medallions, Air fries and Macaroni Salad........

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Kind of getting back to normal. Slow oven roasted a good chunk of pork butt, 250 for about 7 hours, wrapped and put in a dish of scalloped potatoes, and steamed some green beans. Pork was moist and falling apart. Rest of it will be used for a pork and fennel ragu to go over pasta, and some will be mixed with BBQ sauce for pulled pork sandwiches.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Kind of getting back to normal. Slow oven roasted a good chunk of pork butt, 250 for about 7 hours, wrapped and put in a dish of scalloped potatoes, and steamed some green beans. Pork was moist and falling apart. Rest of it will be used for a pork and fennel ragu to go over pasta, and some will be mixed with BBQ sauce for pulled pork sandwiches.
Getting back to normal is a good thing!

Embryodad

She said....OK .... Soon as she gets a chance. She corrected me; they are not pressed, but they are
cut-out shapes with the little tin cut out shapes.
Here is the recipe in cookies threads!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure about dinner today.
I've got an appointment at 2pm, then some other things to do after.
I may grab a bite while out and about.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
SS, how did you cook that pork belly? I think it might be my favorite thing!

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Nasty cold and snowy day. My joints are still aching and shoulder is screaming, but I managed to get the soup veggies and salad prep done (only chopped my thumbnail off. Glad I had a nail there LOL).
Dinner was split pea soup (no picture) and a salad - Spring mix greens, grape tomatoes, black olives, hard-boiled egg, diced fried ham steak, sliced mushroom, blue cheese crumbles, sliced almonds and dried cranberries. Dressing - Olive oil, red wine vinegar, squeeze ketchup, pinch sugar, salt and pepper.

salad_121620_IMG_7463.JPG

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It will be most likely be steak or corned beef for dinner. Unless someone else has a better idea. Still snowing here.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Jono! I've never seen a sliceable bread pudding and yours sounds decadent!

If you have a recipe for it, could you post it in a dessert thread of it's own? I,d love to try it!

Welcome back!

Lee

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Hi Jono! I've never seen a sliceable bread pudding and yours sounds decadent!

If you have a recipe for it, could you post it in a dessert thread of it's own? I,d love to try it!

Welcome back!

Lee
Will do a write up when I get some time!

I use to do it in hotel pans, but these silicon loaf pans at the house work out great for a consistent shape to work with. It's sliceable for sure, and super moist and melt in you mouth.