What are you doing today?

LastManStanding

I think I've asked you thing before: what is included? meals and lodging? I guess it depends on the quality of restaurants and hotels, Indike.

Lee
Thanks Lee, good accommodation 3 and 4 star, and transport in comfortable vehicles. Breakfast included. But I can mention them in small print. My concern is will it invite a second look from anyone if the price doesn't sound reasonable.
Maybe I should mention the price in small letters? Then they will read a little bit more and find the price. But again showing no price might discourage them too. lol. Hard to decide.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Lee, good accommodation 3 and 4 star, and transport in comfortable vehicles. Breakfast included. But I can mention them in small print. My concern is will it invite a second look from anyone if the price doesn't sound reasonable.
Maybe I should mention the price in small letters? Then they will read a little bit more and find the price. But again showing no price might discourage them too. lol. Hard to decide.

What if the tour was just one week? Is that too short to see what all they should see? I'm just thinking that 3 figures is easier to swallow than 4 figures.

Lee

LastManStanding

What if the tour was just one week? Is that too short to see what all they should see? I'm just thinking that 3 figures is easier to swallow than 4 figures.

Lee
That's true. The thing is that I am planning this for the Western tourists, as the leaflet is for them. I think they would not like to fly out to Sri Lanka for a week. I am guessing only. Because it's a big cost for the air tickets, and will they spend that for one week?
But I get the point. Maybe I should make it 9 days? Or ten days? I think something like that is better.

Johnny West

I’m up, mostly packed, and having a coffee. We leave for Utah this morning and will overnight in Nampa, Idaho. I think it’s a 7 hour drive to Nampa.

For some reason my iPad won’t open nct so haven’t posted in a a while. It opens fine on my phone.

LastManStanding

I’m up, mostly packed, and having a coffee. We leave for Utah this morning and will overnight in Nampa, Idaho. I think it’s a 7 hour drive to Nampa.

For some reason my iPad won’t open nct so haven’t posted in a a while. It opens fine on my phone.
It will most probably work if you clear the browser cache but then all other logins too will be lost. When that happens to me the hardest thing is logging back into emails, which somehow say wrong password.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Resting.

Attachments

• 20240327_134205.jpg
    20240327_134205.jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 23

Johnny West

Maddie’s birthday party is tomorrow and Nancy always makes a cake. The one she made this afternoon fell so will attempt another one this evening. Making a cake at 6500 feet is a challenge.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I deactivated my Facebook account temporarily. Safety precautions
Lol. 🤣
Hmm I missed this.
Why, were you bad? 🤔
I've deactivated mine a few times, because I get annoyed, then my family and friends get upset.
I've also been banned several times over political posts, and posts that I've wondered why did they do that?
It's to me, just another place on social media.
I post a lot some days, then I go for long stretches posting/not sharing anything at all.

Johnny West

I went to St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Park City tonight. It was a lovely, solemn service with Veneration of the Cross but no communion. The deacon did almost the whole service save reading of The Passion which was done by the vicar.

Johnny West

I’m making hard boiled eggs using a Colorado extension service high altitude recipe. The first batch came out perfect. I ate one of the eggs that cracked in boiling and could not have been better.
Maddie did a great job coloring eggs, her first time. Nancy got the girls an egg spinner that makes the eggs wit pin stripes And she did it like a pro.

IMG_8841.jpeg
IMG_8842.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Last night, I finished the jigsaw puzzle I'd been working on. This one was particularly fun, since there was no image of the middle of the puzzle on the box.

Puzzle box.jpeg

Done!

puzzle.jpeg

Colored my eggs this morning

eggs.jpeg

Took a walk this afternoon and saw a pile of little kids just about to break free of their lining up to go on an East egg pick-up.

Easter egg pick up.jpeg