What are you doing today?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Looking back at my Christmas tree photo, I put that in our private family Facebook group.
My one niece who rarely says anything except for negativity, quipped "wow, your window sills need cleaned" 🙄
She was corrected by both of my sons and a former BIL asking her if she's ever heard of or seen marble window sills.
🤣
IMG_20231125_104525344_HDR.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Looking back at my Christmas tree photo, I put that in our private family Facebook group.
My one niece who rarely says anything except for negativity, quipped "wow, your window sills need cleaned" 🙄
She was corrected by both of my sons and a former BIL asking her if she's ever heard of or seen marble window sills.
🤣
View attachment 62671
Oh my lol

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The key is to keep moving.
Thank God I've had no need for a surgical replacement of anything... Yet!

You know, I go for walks for 3 miles a day. At about 2 and 1/2 miles, the hip pain really kicks in big time. I wonder if I should stop walking for awhile or just shorten my walks. ???

Probably should make a doctor's appt., but I really don't want to know. :(

I could go to the gym and do the rowing machine, but that's SO boring!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
You know, I go for walks for 3 miles a day. At about 2 and 1/2 miles, the hip pain really kicks in big time. I wonder if I should stop walking for awhile or just shorten my walks. ???

Probably should make a doctor's appt., but I really don't want to know. :(

I could go to the gym and do the rowing machine, but that's SO boring!

Lee
I warm up before I walk.
Usually side kicks and half squats.

Between here at the end of my street which is Oakwood Avenue all the way to the other side of town at Perry Street I do about 3 miles in under an hour, on a good day.
I like going to the Y in Defiance to use the indoor track as well.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm working tonight on the covid side of the building.
We have 13 residents now who are positive and 3 staff are off sick, though mildly with it.
Thank goodness after tonight, I'm not on again until next Saturday.