What are you doing today?

LastManStanding

Prepared a lesson for the Korean guy. He loves to improve his vocabulary. His basic grammar knowledge is superb, but no vocabulary to go with it. Now he pays attention to his /r/ and /l/ sounds. Good improvement.
Then yesterday a school teacher asked me if I could teach her English. I said I'll do it via Zoom. Just had a chat, and it's going to be a hard task getting her to speak. She thinks just listening would improve the speaking skill. 😅 The result of tution culture. Lol.

Johnny West

We haulled four big bags of yard waste to the recycle/compost facility and they made a mess of the car so we headed to the car wash that has a complimentary vacuum set up. I don’t normally wash the car when it’s raining but it needed it. After leaving the car wash we drove to Storino’s and bought veg. Tonight I’ll pan fry black cod and she is making a special Brussels sprouts dish. I bought acorn and turban squash. She bought two of Jack’s Own Celery @ $2 a stalk. I think we will dry the leaves for chicken soup. The two stalks weighed over 7 pounds!

IMG_6773.jpeg

IMG_2325.jpeg

LastManStanding

I must get some likes for my Facebook page for tour guiding. I created it only to post ads not for likes, but now I feel if I start getting likes it might help me more than ads. The issue is that I need likes from other countries, not from Sri Lanka. Anyone got any idea how to do that? :D

LastManStanding

This is the page. I started posting photos on it. From yesterday. lol.
If I can post very high quality photos taken with a DSLR it will go a long way I guess. But I will keep posting my phone photos until someone starts seeing them.
Also do you know what happens to my paid ads when I take them down? Because I keep getting a few likes on those paid ads but I don't think the ad stays as a post after I end it. Maybe I should boost the posts instead of ads.

LastManStanding

Waiting at the resuscitation unit of the hospital. My sister had fallen down at the market while shopping. She says she couldn't feel her left arm or legs, and the right side of face got numb. Brought her to hospital and got a CT scan done. They are injecting some drug that dissolves a blood clot they say, and I signed consent. Now waiting to see what happens.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Waiting at the resuscitation unit of the hospital. My sister had fallen down at the market while shopping. She says she couldn't feel her left arm or legs, and the right side of face got numb. Brought her to hospital and got a CT scan done. They are injecting some drug that dissolves a blood clot they say, and I signed consent. Now waiting to see what happens.
Prayers and good wishes, Indike! 💗

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I'm sorry to hear this! How is she doing? And how are YOU doing?

LastManStanding

I'm sorry to hear this! How is she doing? And how are YOU doing?
Back home after hospital visit. She's still in the special unit. She can talk but difficulty looking at a single point with both eyes at a time. And unable to stand up yet. Hopefully it will get better. Me, I am just following the routine. Wake up hospital back home hospital back home. Lol. All other work stuck where they were a few days ago. 😅 Life.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the update, Indike 👍😚
Back home after hospital visit. She's still in the special unit. She can talk but difficulty looking at a single point with both eyes at a time. And unable to stand up yet. Hopefully it will get better. Me, I am just following the routine. Wake up hospital back home hospital back home. Lol. All other work stuck where they were a few days ago. 😅 Life.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
(((Hugs)))