What are you doing today?

Johnny West

The flight was good and half empty in a large plane and had the row to myself. We flew in a small plane from Seattle to Portland, then on to Boston. We rented a 2023 Denali and good that we did as hitting NH we hit a mix of rain, snow and sleet. We had no issues with the vehicle but walking on parking lots was dodgy. She booked a room in kind of a boutique hotel and is very nice. Tomorrow, after breakfast, we will see her sister.

Ironman

🍺
This morning I went into town to check out the new Hy-Vee that opened yesterday and grab a Wahlburger. Nope. Looked like it was Black Friday…. I regretted even driving thru the parking lot. Maybe next month.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This morning I went into town to check out the new Hy-Vee that opened yesterday and grab a Wahlburger. Nope. Looked like it was Black Friday…. I regretted even driving thru the parking lot. Maybe next month.
We have them here in Ohio, but only in Cincy, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton and Youngstown.
Too far to travel for a burger, tho I'd be interested in hearing how they were, when you finally make it.

Oh wait, you were talking about Hy-Vee.
Lol

LastManStanding

IMG20230221175959.jpg

Lowering the national flag at the Galle Face in the evening.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Horrid day since I got home at 8am this morning.
Worked all weekend, slept very little.
Big thunderstorm came through around 3:30.
Call off on night shift, wanted me to cover.
Hell no.
I'm off until Saturday.
Jules, Pam and I are going to an Air Supply concert Friday evening.
I'm just not feeling it, but I'll go since I already paid for the ticket.
Doc put me on an antibiotic for my peptic ulcer along with the acid reducer today.
I'm just not in the greatest of moods today.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Horrid day since I got home at 8am this morning.
Worked all weekend, slept very little.
Big thunderstorm came through around 3:30.
Call off on night shift, wanted me to cover.
Hell no.
I'm off until Saturday.
Jules, Pam and I are going to an Air Supply concert Friday evening.
I'm just not feeling it, but I'll go since I already paid for the ticket.
Doc put me on an antibiotic for my peptic ulcer along with the acid reducer today.
I'm just not in the greatest of moods today.

You need to get a lot of r & r this week, Lora.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
You need to get a lot of r & r this week, Lora.

Lee
Saw my doctor again today to manage the chronic back pain I've had for years.
She issued a letter to be submitted to my nursing department managers, HR and scheduler that I am only to work 8 hour shifts up until the time of retirement, no ifs ands or buts.
It's about time.
The ulcer is healing.
She told me I've been dealing with a double edged sword. No kidding.
I'm looking forward to the concert on Friday night.
We're all leaving around 3:15 to make it to Van Wert in time to see the concert, made reservations to eat at Bob Evans since it's closest to the venue.
I'll post pictures 😊

Ironman

🍺
Saw my doctor again today to manage the chronic back pain I've had for years.
She issued a letter to be submitted to my nursing department managers, HR and scheduler that I am only to work 8 hour shifts up until the time of retirement, no ifs ands or buts.
It's about time.
The ulcer is healing.
She told me I've been dealing with a double edged sword. No kidding.
I'm looking forward to the concert on Friday night.
We're all leaving around 3:15 to make it to Van Wert in time to see the concert, made reservations to eat at Bob Evans since it's closest to the venue.
I'll post pictures 😊
Have fun at the concert! Don’t smoke any of that hippie hay! :yankchain:

We recently traveled out east and the one place I wanted to stop at was a “Bob Evans”. I dam near had the menu memorized but we never made it to one. Pics please!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Have fun at the concert! Don’t smoke any of that hippie hay! :yankchain:

We recently traveled out east and the one place I wanted to stop at was a “Bob Evans”. I dam near had the menu memorized but we never made it to one. Pics please!!
Yep, I'll take plenty of pics and a video or two too.
The video I'll share on Facebook.
Bob Evans - the menu changes but they have seasonal menus which I haven't even looked at yet.
Everything there is delicious.

LastManStanding

The National Tourist Guide Lecturer license course came to an end on the 28th. What a relief!!!
It was torture, total torture but I saw the end, and still alive and kicking. Results will take another 1 1/2 months and then the license issuance will take two more weeks.
And then, if any of you decide to visit Sri Lanka here is your guide, with the highest ranked guiding qualification. 😃

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

The National Tourist Guide Lecturer license course came to an end on the 28th. What a relief!!!
It was torture, total torture but I saw the end, and still alive and kicking. Results will take another 1 1/2 months and then the license issuance will take two more weeks.
And then, if any of you decide to visit Sri Lanka here is your guide, with the highest ranked guiding qualification. 😃

Congratulations, LastMan - we are proud of you and your accomplishment!

Lee