Todays Lunch

Johnny West

Lunch At the gun club. The word got out and was well attended. I shot well, too.
I supplied the Walla Walla sweet onions.

IMG_0741.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Went out to lunch with a friend this afternoon. I had an excellent haddock sandwich (didn't eat the roll) and Christine had a monster turkey BLT.

The seasoned fries were wonderful, and I did eat some of those. Gave the rest to Christine to take home.

And a Blue Moon.

Lee

fish.jpg

blt.jpg

Johnny West

They had another bbq at the gun club today. They put a new bottle of propane on the grill and for some reason the fire was super hot - burger was 80/20 - and the flames were two feet high. The charred burgers were okay.

IMG_0854.jpeg

Johnny West

A few weeks ago my daughter in law’s sister passed away. Today the buried her remains at the national cemetery with her husband. Afterwards the family met at our local Presbyterian church where she’d been a member. They put on a big buffet and was invited for that. I ate lightly as we are going to Marzano’s this evening. One of Meg’s nephew's is a bbq chef in Walla Walla and made pulled pork and brisket and has his own line of bbq sauces. It was all good.

IMG_1127.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A few weeks ago my daughter in law’s sister passed away. Today the buried her remains at the national cemetery with her husband. Afterwards the family met at our local Presbyterian church where she’d been a member. They put on a big buffet and was invited for that. I ate lightly as we are going to Marzano’s this evening. One of Meg’s nephew's is a bbq chef in Walla Walla and made pulled pork and brisket and has his own line of bbq sauces. It was all good.

View attachment 69229

Craving a bbq'd brisket!

Lee