The "Breakfast" thread

Johnny West

Today’s breakfast was soft boiled eggs, again.
I tried chicken salt on the eggs and it wasn’t
bad.

C75CEB42-F660-4444-9EBC-DEA0A2222EC4.jpeg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Trader Joe’s has a whole milk yogurt. Not sure if it’s cream top or if they have coffee flavor. I’m hooked on brown cow. Chobani has coffe but the regular is way to sweet and the sugar free has way to much artificial sweet likewise their coconut flavor. I’m pretty sure BC sweetens with honey.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I actually made breakfast and lunch in one shot. Fried 2 slices ShopRite thick sliced tangy pork roll, flipped and added a slice of American cheese on each slice. When nicely browned and cheese was melted, I placed them on a lightly buttered (with hot sauce added to the soft butter) kaiser roll. Half for breakfast and half for lunch (if I feel like eating lunch). Done. Maybe a little fruit salad later.

Johnny West

I actually made breakfast and lunch in one shot. Fried 2 slices ShopRite thick sliced tangy pork roll, flipped and added a slice of American cheese on each slice. When nicely browned and cheese was melted, I placed them on a lightly buttered (with hot sauce added to the soft butter) kaiser roll. Half for breakfast and half for lunch (if I feel like eating lunch). Done. Maybe a little fruit salad later.
I’ve never heard of pork roll. It must be an east coast thing, but then never noticed them when I lived on the east coast. I’ll have a look for pork rolls next time I go to Walmart.