Rants and Raves thread

Johnny West

Pinecones at facebook suspended me for 30 days,then changed it to 6 for wishing I could go to Ukraine’s aid but am to old. I had an earlier warning for a disparaging remark about Polosie. I’m being monitored. I’m seriously thinking of giving up faceless.. tired of commie bastards.

Ironman

🍺
Pinecones at facebook suspended me for 30 days,then changed it to 6 for wishing I could go to Ukraine’s aid but am to old. I had an earlier warning for a disparaging remark about Polosie. I’m being monitored. I’m seriously thinking of giving up faceless.. tired of commie bastards.
Hang in there Brother, it’s only fakebook lol

Johnny West

4A3D8F63-CEE8-4EEE-BDEA-54E0967BF70C.jpeg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Here's a little rant.

I just heard on Fox News this morning that scallops (big ones) are $250 a gallon. That's according to Mr. Fish, an owner of a restaurant, maybe multiple restaurants, in Myrtle Beach.

Johnny West

Here's a little rant.

I just heard on Fox News this morning that scallops (big ones) are $250 a gallon. That's according to Mr. Fish, an owner of a restaurant, maybe multiple restaurants, in Myrtle Beach.
I wonder how that factors into what I paid when I was making $5.75 an hour? I know I paid $.79 for Chuck steak.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Here's another heard it on the news rant. The IRS is still processing 2020 tax filings, gah. Now they're about to be hit with a massive wave of 2021 filings.

You know how the IRS tacks on interest for late pmts for taxes due. Well, I think they should pay interest for the late pmts of refunds due.

Johnny West

I went to Smith’s, a Kroger store, and got a few things. This store is one step down from the high end stores. They had a lot of partially empty shelf spaces.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I went to Smith’s, a Kroger store, and got a few things. This store is one step down from the high end stores. They had a lot of partially empty shelf spaces.
I'm going to Toledo again tomorrow to shop at the Meijer mega store.
They have an international food aisle.
I'm hoping to find mushy peas, Heinz salad cream and some McVities digestive biscuits.
The Meijer in Defiance hasn't got that aisle anymore. Grrr

Johnny West

I'm going to Toledo again tomorrow to shop at the Meijer mega store.
They have an international food aisle.
I'm hoping to find mushy peas, Heinz salad cream and some McVities digestive biscuits.
The Meijer in Defiance hasn't got that aisle anymore. Grrr
I see those products at the commissary Except for the English peas and we finally found those at TJ’s.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
....and.. since I'll be in Holy Toledo tomorrow (again) I'll not be able to help myself.
I'll have dinner at Red Lobster (again).
😄
They have a new menu item that I should have ordered the other day, but I really wanted to try one of those bowls.

This...
Possibly...
😎😜

20220313_185508.jpg

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
It's time to admit it. My cast Iron griddle that I have had over 30 years hates me.

It knows its me making those two fried eggs and it will break one or both yolks. Every day, three months running.

DW geys up later than me makes two UNBROKEN eggs every day. Every single day.

It has to have been hacked by some evil website somewhere.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's time to admit it. My cast Iron griddle that I have had over 30 years hates me.

It knows its me making those two fried eggs and it will break one or both yolks. Every day, three months running.

DW geys up later than me makes two UNBROKEN eggs every day. Every single day.

It has to have been hacked by some evil website somewhere.
Learn to wait and ask DW to make two for you. :yankchain: :ROFLMAO: And then you do the clean up afterwards. Win Win