New To You Food Products

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I looked it up, as well. The just list “spices” so imagine any combination could be possible. I’ll look for it at US Foods.
It's a McCormick product.

20220803_133436.jpg
20220803_133452.jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Definitely new to me ! LOL!

While we were in Paris, my cousin stayed here with the dogs, and her 11 year old son. They got a Florida vacation and I got a trustworthy dog sitter. She was complaining that she wanted her son to eat something besides chicken fingers, hot dogs, and spaghetti.

Guess what I found in my freezer after she left? This was a 3 lb bag, and about half full. If she wants her kid to quit eating these, maybe she should quit buying them!

I thawed them in the microwave and scraped off all the breading. The results were amazing. I weighed the chicken - a whole 5 ounces! I thought I’d cook up a real chicken breast and add this to make a curried chicken salad.
B134C97C-088B-4C18-8420-A8219EA592B8.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Trader Joe's orange chicken and vegetable fried rice. They were pretty easy to prepare. They were good, but not spectacular. I really wasn't hungry. I'll have to give it another try. Next time I make the rice, I may add diced red pork and a broken up scrambled egg.

tj-orange-chicken.png

tj-vegetable-fried-rice.png

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
tjoesmushrav03.jpg
tj-mushroom-ravioli.jpg

Again they were good, but not spectacular. They had a very strong mushroom flavor.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got this at Costco the other day. Tonight Nancy is going to make a polenta dish wit marinara and salami so will use this. Of course, the marina is being made with sauce she made from our tomatoes today.

View attachment 53116View attachment 53117

Taste it before putting it in your pasta sauce. I haven't had beef summer sausage in years, and can't imagine it in a pasta sauce.

Lee