Good day thread

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good day indeed!
My son went to a cardiologist who wants him to have an echocardiogram tomorrow to confirm his suspicions that the stress test was inaccurate AND the ekg was read wrong by his doctor.??
Talk about relief!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Rain, rain, rain today

With all the talk about gas prices, I'm going to fill my tank.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone! It says it's going to only be 51 °F today. And rain today and for the next 3 days.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Independence Day!
As I said in the other chat thread, tonight are our fireworks. Not sure if I'll go now after last nights sky show, thanks to the neighbours lol

Johnny West

Fireworks have been going off for three days here. The law says they are going to crack down but with every street corner set up with a fireworks tent and the Indian reservations selling, I don’t see how they can enforce that. Killers are running free…

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good day.
Cooler temps, I'm off until next weekend.
Finally got rid of a horrendous headache that lasted almost 24 hours.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day. Cooler here also only 79F. Rain in forecast from tomorrow till next Saturday.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day all.
Humid, 81F feels like 86F, and stray showers. Out taking DD on errands. Stopped at a flea market and it started to rain but DD found a nice sized crystal.
I went to Trader Joe’s , got some eucalyptus, ciabatta bread, cheese, instant coffee, matcha powder, cold brew coconut and grapes. The matcha, instant coffee and cold brew are new to us. If we don’t like we can return. That’s what I really like about TJ’s.
I want to stop at grocery store and get a boneless strip steak and fresh rosemary. DD found a recipe she wants to make for lunch.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Going to talk to my lady Doc today to consult about my recent blood panel.
I don't like the flagged results on my chart.
Especially my BUN and 25 hydroxy D3.
Everything else is within normal range.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day all.
Just got back from dropping DD's off to work.
Breezy out today and in the 80s.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I managed to drink 100 ounces of water yesterday.
I believe we often don't pay attention to our hydration which can cause many issues.
Until you do it, you don't realize just how little you consume!
Between that and the higher units of D3, today I actually don't feel fuzzy brained and tired.
I failed to mention I'm also now on a low dose statin. Lipitor.
Yay!
I thought I was the picture of health.
?

Ironman

🍺
I managed to drink 100 ounces of water yesterday.
I believe we often don't pay attention to our hydration which can cause many issues.
Until you do it, you don't realize just how little you consume!
Between that and the higher units of D3, today I actually don't feel fuzzy brained and tired.
I failed to mention I'm also now on a low dose statin. Lipitor.
Yay!
I thought I was the picture of health.
?
That’s good info Lora! I thought about that today at work when it was 90 and humid as heck. I made a point to hydrate myself and I’m pretty sure it helped! :thumb: