Good day thread

lilbopeep

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฐ Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone. We'll see. The forecast high has been higher every day.

8-17-2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I just did a TJ run. Got some things โ€œnewโ€ to me from TJ and Lidl. Iโ€™ll take some pictures when I get home. Itโ€™s 77F, humid and dreary out. I hope it rains later. There was a very light mist for a half a minute before.

Johnny West

We did a run to H-Mart for things to make our own low sodium ramen mixes. She got the gluten free noodles on line but see they have them, too.

After we got home we planted the two new hostas and little fern we got at the Old Goat Farm two weeks ago. We hired a neighbor kid to water all our plants and garden while we are gone.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. We had a big thunderstorm last night. Lots of rain. DD's hours got changed, so up and out 2 hours earlier. It started to rain again as we left. It's 74F and very muggy. Still under tropical storm warning. Hope everyone will be safe.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Sunday, Peeps.
I too hope our East coasters are safe and well until Henri fades out.
I've been working long hours.
Today I'm on 12 from 10a-10p ugh..

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.
It's 70F at the moment. Supposed to be high of 90F again today. But they always get it wrong. It has been close to 100F, even when they say it's only going to be a high of 78F.
Hopefully it will only be a high of 78F on Saturday as forecast. I took out frozen spinach Monday to make spanakopita, but it's been way too hot.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
Gold Site Supporter
I think with the heat index it's supposed to be like 105 today.
It sure was stifling yesterday.
Big cool down coming next week.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's 76F now. Supposed to be high of 92F

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's 78F at the moment. Supposed to be 91F today. Rain in forecast for today and the next 3 days. Flood watch from 8/27/2021 - 8/29/2021.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Itโ€™s 73F at the moment. Only supposed to be high of 79F today.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
Gold Site Supporter
Morning Peeps.
I slept very good last night for a change lol
We had an evening thunder storm with heavy rain.
Looks like our temps are dropping into the 70s for days/50s at night.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's 73F, forecast high of 82F today. Flood watch for Wednesday and Thursday. Supposed to be getting some cool weather soon.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It floods around here if to many people flush at the same time. But after today and tomorrow it should be nice.