Good day thread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's already 82° (feels like 86°), and the high is supposed to be 82° today. I have a feeling it's going to be hotter than 82°.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Next week it's going to only be in the 60s for highs and 40s at night.😊
Wednesday I was asked to be the nurse to accompany 6 of our residents on a trip to the zoo, along with the activity dept.
Rain is in the forecast so that's probably going to be a bust.
Today, hopefully I'm only going to be working for 8 hours.
It's been crazy lately 🙄
Hurry March! Retirement! Lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It's 63°, high of 78° today.
Morning Peeps.
Here's the week's weather here.

20210919_074650.jpg
20210919_074703.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. I wanted to bake a few things yesterday, but didn't have everything I needed. Maybe I'll do a small shopping trip later.

10-1-2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had a coffee yogurt and am now doing taxi service. I’ll have grapefruit and/or cream of wheat when I’m done doing the morning drop offs. Then I hope to get to my spanakopita.

Johnny West

They called and said they were making the final inspection today. The guys that are the main installers are here putting in the remaining cabinet. The plumber is supposed to come and adjust one toilet, and that should be it. Tomorrow the “cleaning woman” will come to give one last clean up. Yesterday the company that put in the shower glass came and redid some of the corners that were leaking.

My hips have been aching, PT feels good for about an hour and then it starts over. What to do?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Planning on going food shopping if it doesn't start to rain. BTW, it was actually 86 °F at one point yesterday.

10-16-2021.JPG

Johnny West

They called and said they were making the final inspection today. The guys that are the main installers are here putting in the remaining cabinet. The plumber is supposed to come and adjust one toilet, and that should be it. Tomorrow the “cleaning woman” will come to give one last clean up. Yesterday the company that put in the shower glass came and redid some of the corners that were leaking.

My hips have been aching, PT feels good for about an hour and then it starts over. What to do?
Everything is done save the mirror frame in my bathroom and a robe hook. I have a poster I want to hang in my bathroom so will go with no towel bar.