Pepper Jack - Stuffed Baby Bella's
Salt & Pepper rice
Steamed Green Beans
Lefty Pasta salad

Filet Mignon 9-17-23.JPG

lilbopeep

๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ‰ Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I didn't eat dinner last night. Been having stomach, and intestinal issues. So, I had a pan-fried strip steak for brunch today. I was going to have an egg also, but the steak was pretty big.

It was a two pack. May have the other for dinner tonight. I also have Bob Evans mashed potatoes, and baby spinach for sides. But I may just have half the steak, and no sides. Or maybe some cheese, and crackers instead.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I didn't eat dinner last night. Been having stomach, and intestinal issues. So, I had a pan-fried strip steak for brunch today. I was going to have an egg also, but the steak was pretty big.

It was a two pack. May have the other for dinner tonight. I also have Bob Evans mashed potatoes, and baby spinach for sides. But I may just have half the steak, and no sides. Or maybe some cheese, and crackers instead.

Feel better, Peep.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒผ
Gold Site Supporter
Crunchy Onion chicken today...

... with steamed broccoli and caramelized carrots.

Last edited:

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter

I'm. Making no bean Chili
๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
. My tomatoes didn't seal, so I figured I'll just make some Chili.​

I cooked 90% hamburger w/ onion on the stove. I pressured cook Steak, onion, Poblano Peppers , and beef broth. I just mixed it all together, and Added my pepper sauce.
๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
. With all my different Peppers from my garden. I put them all in the food Processor, I added Avocado oil, blended till smooth-Added my not sealed Jar of Tomato's
Now I'm pressure cooking it all together now. This is real Texas Chili.I could of added more of my pepper sauce, but the Carolina Reaper made it plenty spicy.

91923 pepper sauce.jpg
91923 chili xxx.jpg

Last edited: