What's on the menu Sunday, 5/2/2021 to Saturday, 5/8/2021?

Johnny West

Last night was Night II for hotdogs they were good. The big dog was a Hempler’s All Beef and had a different taste. I have a hankering for chili dogs and will make chili Sat. and grill the rest of the big dogs. I have a lot of brush to burn.

9588842F-D2BD-436E-AADC-C2349A40FC0C.jpeg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
It is black garlic. I was going to dice it up and mix it into the carrot puree, but after I plated everything, I saw the slices still lying on the cutting board. So I just put them on the plate, and we cut them in to the carrots while we ate.
So is that a good combo? We like black garlic in other things, but I had never thought about pairing them 1:1 with another veg.

Ironman

🍺
Last night was Night II for hotdogs they were good. The big dog was a Hempler’s All Beef and had a different taste. I have a hankering for chili dogs and will make chili Sat. and grill the rest of the big dogs. I have a lot of brush to burn.

View attachment 42232
You had me craving dogs or brats in my case so I made a Chicago style sport brat. It taste better when you think about it for a few days:mrgreen:

70FFA3DC-DF4F-4BFB-B5C5-5A99E706DA02.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a Skinny Margarita and a fish taco made with a great frozen product that I think I got at Whole Foods. Nothing like Silver Sage's fresh fried fish in a vodka tempura batter, but pretty good for frozen.

Skinny Martini: 1/4 cup tequila, 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, 1 T. agave nectar. Shake with ice for 30 seconds and serve with lime garnish.

Lee

Skinny margarita.JPG

IMG_7165.JPG