What's on the menu Sunday, 5/16/2021 to Saturday, 5/22/2021?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Uh, Uh ! No Dinner for me ! Ate a bowl of cereal at about four...... Going to bed with my Alka-Seltzer Plus Cocktail shortly........
Sick.jpg

Embryodad

We are stirring up with colds here too. I ran my course, and just dealing with the
drip and red nose sniffles.
The grand kids were sick, and they were here last week; so we know where the germs came from.

Today was a garden salad, and then string beans cooked with tomato sauce, with onions and olive oil.

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Is Jersey Mike’s like Jimmy John’s? Never had them.

Jersey Mike's Subs​

1621376584255.png

jerseymikes.com

Jersey Mike's Subs is an American submarine sandwich chain headquartered in Manasquan, New Jersey. The Jersey Mike's franchise has 1,910 locations open and about 124 more in development across the United States, in addition to three locations in Queensland, Australia, and two in Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
Number of locations: 1,910 (2021)
Founder: Peter Cancro
Founded: 1956, Point Pleasant, NJ
Headquarters: Manasquan, NJ
Type of business: Privately held company

Ironman

🍺

Jersey Mike's Subs​

View attachment 42440

jerseymikes.com

Jersey Mike's Subs is an American submarine sandwich chain headquartered in Manasquan, New Jersey. The Jersey Mike's franchise has 1,910 locations open and about 124 more in development across the United States, in addition to three locations in Queensland, Australia, and two in Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
Number of locations: 1,910 (2021)
Founder: Peter Cancro
Founded: 1956, Point Pleasant, NJ
Headquarters: Manasquan, NJ
Type of business: Privately held company
Thanks Peeps :) ... I love a good sub! Firehouse is really good too. I have limited options over here in cow town.