What's on the menu Sunday, 5/16/2021 to Saturday, 5/22/2021?

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Cheddar crusted roast chicken. Cheddar, green onion and black pepper biscuits with cheddar "feet." Steamed broccoli.

Craig went for seconds.
2021-05-19 19.00.29.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny West

Didn't they have that commercial with bears in a cartoon?
The Hamm’s Bear... there is a cult like following for Hamm’s and a collector’s get together every year for all things Hamm’s. I don’t collect any Hamm’s stuff but would like a couple of fish bowl glasses. Hamm’s is brewed by Miller for Molson Coors And sold a lot of places. I can only get it at Rite Aid and it’s only available in 16 ounce six packs. Right now I’m only drinking Hamm’s and Miller, the beers of my youth. If I could get Old Style, I’d have that, too.

I like this pizza a lot and will keep getting it. It is so much better than Mod or Papa Murphy’s and a lot cheaper.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I like this pizza a lot and will keep getting it. It is so much better than Mod or Papa Murphy’s and a lot cheaper.

Okay, I'm going to try it. DiGiorno's is my favorite frozen pizza, but I've been wondering about the Screamin' Sicilian. Yours looks really good!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry for the plain dinner pic lol
It sure was good though.
I love Bob Evans maple ground sausage.
I've used it before half and half with ground beef to make meatloaf.
One time I did the same to make JoeC's sloppy joes.
The pasta salad is a store brand simple thing from a box.
These Vlasic bread and butter spears have a bite to them.
The jar doesn't say spicey.

20210520_170336.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Pizza, Margherita and, even though it looks like mushrooms in pic, porchetta over a bed of sweated leeks. Fresh mozzarella and garlic oil brushed crusts.

We bought the crusts because they were on BOGO and I didn't want to mess with making the crusts. Stone Fire, 2 to a package. Not too bad. Still prefer homemade, but not bad at all.
2021-05-20 19.12.54.jpg