What's On Our Plates Sunday February 13 - Saturday 19

Johnny West

I talked myself out of sirloin and had a ribeye. I wasn't disappointed. This is a Neiman Ranch dry aged prime ribeye and one of the top 5 steaks I’ve had.

90533DDD-DDE1-4507-A440-C2097F357F19.jpeg

Johnny West

Peter is coming over so Nancy is making vegetarian food. I still have leftover beet greens and two burgers so there should be plenty for me. There is a 70% chance of rain today or I’d grill myself a few loin chops. I may still do that. I dunno?

Johnny West

Peter is coming over so Nancy is making vegetarian food. I still have leftover beet greens and two burgers so there should be plenty for me. There is a 70% chance of rain today or I’d grill myself a few loin chops. I may still do that. I dunno?

I should say nothing till supper. We’re making pizzas. My wife went to Ford today for a minor problem and stopped at Marlene’s on her way home. She got me these little tortilla like pizza crusts and will make my own with pepperoni.

Johnny West

I should say nothing till supper. We’re making pizzas. My wife went to Ford today for a minor problem and stopped at Marlene’s on her way home. She got me these little tortilla like pizza crusts and will make my own with pepperoni.
My pizza was good and will do it again. I did it in the air fryer and will cut back my time a minute or two, next time, maybe.

CD13833F-82B2-4C0D-A8F3-0C0CF90DC06E.jpeg